- GG Venom

Steam Name:
- GG Venom

Link to your Public Steam Profile: :
- https://steamcommunity.com/id/FaMeSneaky/

Your age (we only accept staff 15 and older):

Your discord name/tag:
- Matt L.#7925

Is your discord name the same as your In-Game Name on AtomicRP?
- It's Venom on The discord without the GG

Have you ever been warned/kicked/banned on any Atomic Networks Servers? If yes, what for?
- Yes I've been warned, I was AFK at the time, it's for "Fail Base" I noticed it before reaching 12 hours so since then haven't had any problems with my bases.

How much playtime do you have on the server? (1 day minimum playtime, 1 week in the community)
- I have 1 day and 13 hours

Have you read up on our rules fully?
- Yes I have read up on the rules and under stand them.

Have you read up on the (DRP) Staff Information section of the Forums?
- Yes I have read up on the Information

Do you have a microphone and use it on a consistent basis?
- As we are speaking right now I'm working on receiving a working microphone that I can use a lot more of the time. Being in college I have a roommate so I can't use it all the time for right now but I'm very confident in my typing skill and it's never slowed me down from staffing.

Do you have any prior experience staffing on other Garry's Mod servers? (Please go into detail if the answer is Yes)
- Yes I have a decent amount of experience listed below:
Manager on GarnetGaming MRP
Operator Director GG MRP
Civant Gaming Police Roleplay Senior Administrator (Senior Management Team)
SuperAdministrator Lazarus Gaming SWRP
Super Administrator/Co-Owner FrostBite Network SWRP
Co-Owner RNG DRP
Owner SCOG Gaming DRP
SuperAdministrator Tamewater CloneWars RP
Community Director StarFall Gaming DRP
Community Director / Developer Oxten DRP
Ice #1 DRP - HeadAdministrator/Community Supervisor
DEFN CvR - Senior Infrastructure Moderator (Discord Admin & Forums Admin)
Naxal Networks DRP - Head Administrator
Eugecus Gaming DRP - Owner

*Only included Servers I Achieved Administrator+ on, there are more from my 7+ years of staffing*

Have you received any recommendations to apply for staff from current AtomicRP Staff Members? (If so list them below)
- No I have not received any.

If you answered yes to the previous question, do you have experience with SAM? AWarn3? BLogs?
- Yes I have a ton of experience with SAM, Awarn, and Blogs.

Why do you want to be a part of the staff team?
- There are many reasons I'd like to become part of the Staff Team here at Atomic. I joined last week and instantly saw the difference compared to other DarkRP communities. This community is going to stay at a pretty high player count and hopefully succeed in the future with the great work that is being put into it. I'd love to be apart of this community and really help the community grow as well as help watch over the server to ensure there aren't randoms joining that just want to ruin the community and make people rage quit. I've seen over the times that there are a ton of players compared to the number of staff members online and I'd really like to help out the team and hop on and be able to lend an extra hand to the other hard working staff and make sure that they can also have some time to go play on the server and enjoy the community instead of just working on sits all day. Whenever I'm looking to become a staff member at a community I work really hard on the staff job and that's what I do most of my time on the server, I'd dedicate a ton of time to on duty and to make sure that all the sits and tickets are receiving proper response times.

Why should you be accepted onto the staff team?
- There are many reasons that I'd like to be accepted on to the staff team. I've been a staff member for many many years on a lot of different servers and I would like to throw my expertise in the Administration into this server and help on that aspect and be sure to recruit new staff as well as get them properly trained. Even though I'll start out as a Trial Moderator I'll still be a reliable source that other Tmods+ can come to if they have any questions about a sit, rule clarification, base check, etc. I want to a be a trusted member that no one is afraid to come to for help.

Last edited:
+1 Love the staff app and the prior experience lovely (but could use some more time in the community just thought)

-1 Good staff app and great experience. But I have only had negative encounters with you.

+1 Love the staff app and the prior experience lovely (but could use some more time in the community just thought)
Yea I understand having more time, I like to apply early in my time in a server to ensure that there is no concern of bias.
-1 Good staff app and great experience. But I have only had negative encounters with you.
The only time I've talked to you is with the base warn I received. I haven't even done anything else, all other encounters with staff I've made the tickets and none have been invalid, would like to hear what negative encounters ?

+/- you have a great application and lots of experience however you only have 1 day on the server and I've never interacted with you I think you should interact with community more and show us more of who you are if you have to apply again.
giphy.gif

+/- you have a great application and lots of experience however you only have 1 day on the server and I've never interacted with you I think you should interact with community more and show us more of who you are if you have to apply again.
giphy.gif
I completely understand this standpoint, no matter what happens I'm going to be putting in constant hours and meeting people within the community. Thank ya for feedback

UPDATE:

Just realized had wrong Steam Profile Link, just updated it so not it actually goes to my profile.

Big +1, You have amazing prior staffing experience, your application is beautiful and very informative. You seem down-to-earth and mature. I'm sure having you as a part of the staff team would be a huge help. I wish you the best of luck.

-/+ Never seen you before from what I can remember.
I'm on randomly throughout the days. Most single sittings are at night but I have been playing like 4 hour sessions recently. If I see you ingame I'll def be sure to PM to say hello.

|--Application Accepted--|
Reach out to REMMAH within 3 days to schedule your training
REMMAH#0865

Failure to reach out will result in your Application getting Denied