Waiting For Interview VoidSharppoint242 Staff Application

so, you didn't read no one's info got leaked so again deal with me getting blacklisted for an hour so have other staff member's in the past
I honestly don't understand your approach.

I was told you were blacklisted for compromising player security. You said something dossing for doxing, either one, and got blacklisted for it.

Also, I'm going off of what I heard, so it doesn't give you a reason to say, "you didn't read" That doesn't really sound "staff like".

You're also saying that you will change your behavior for staffing, shouldn't your behavior be good already? Deny this guy, he obviously isn't fit for staff, arguing on app, witch-hunts, and trolls.

I honestly don't understand your approach.

I was told you were blacklisted for compromising player security. You said something dossing for doxing, either one, and got blacklisted for it.

Also, I'm going off of what I heard, so it doesn't give you a reason to say, "you didn't read" That doesn't really sound "staff like".

You're also saying that you will change your behavior for staffing, shouldn't your behavior be good already? Deny this guy, he obviously isn't fit for staff, arguing on app, witch-hunts, and trolls.
I'm only denying the with hunting and the trolling I'm mostly sitting somewhere watching tv and watching what happens around me in the game idk how I'm witch hunting or trolling while afk most of the time so unless there is some sort of proof me to see then pls stop accusing me of witch hunting and trolling

oh and i have never got a warn for witch hunting i know that i can without having a warn BUT i want some proof of me witch hunting someone so pls don't slander my name with false accusation.

Accepted for Interview
Reach out to xxsage on Discord within 3 days to schedule your interview.
Note: Failure to schedule your interview within 3 days will result in your application being denied.

For more information on what to do to prepare for your interview, we recommend checking out this post.
Requirements To Staff and expectations of a staff member