Denied WackySalt Staff Application

WackySalt

User
Dec 15, 2023
Username: WackySalt

◈ Your In-Game Name: WackySalt

Link to your Public Steam Profile: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199551941527/

Your Age: 14

Your Discord Tag: wackysalt

Is your discord name the same as your In-Game Name on AtomicRP? Yes

Have you ever been warned or banned on any Atomic Networks servers? No

How much playtime do you have on the server? 2 Hours

Have you read up on our rules fully? Yes

Have you read up on the (DRP) Staff Information section of the forums? Yes

Do you have a microphone and use it on a consistent basis? Yes

Do you have any prior experience staffing on other Garry's Mod servers within the past 4 years? No

Have you previously staffed on AtomicRP? No

What is your time zone? GMT

What time of the day (for you) are you usually on? 11:00 PM - 1-2 AM ( 10 -11 Hours a day )

Why do you want to be a part of the AtomicRP Staff Team? I want to join because I feel as Atomic RP is under moderated and I want to make sure that everyone playing has a enjoyable time and hopefully they will keep coming back and have a fun time meeting new people and just having a great time overall without cheaters, rule breakers, or griefers. Also, I want to get my voice out so that the community knows I will do everything to help them that is within my power so they can just relax and play the game normally.

Why should you be accepted onto the AtomicRP Staff Team? I am very active for most of the day 10 - 11 hours a day, I'm determined to put in the work that is required, as well as dedicated I will not give up if it get a bit hard or complicated I will push through. Lastly, I am a team player I work well with others and will help them out when ever needed.

Optional: Include any other information about yourself that you'd like the community and the management team to know about you. I am Currently in school but I can still be very active I like Football, Basketball, and Rugby.

I am a very social person I love meeting new people thanks for reading.

8372a7d2046b5b0c03ba07ce9a305bb3.png

Application Denied
Based on your application, you do not meet the requirements to join the staff team
We appreciate your interest in staffing. You may reapply for an Atomic Networks Staff Position in 2 weeks.
Please contact management on Discord for any further questions.
- You need to be 15 years old
- You need to have atleast 24 hours on the server.
We recommend consulting the How to join the staff team staffing requirements if you are interested in applying again.
https://forums.atomicnetworks.co/threads/read-me-first-how-to-join-the-staff-team.2614/