User
Mar 15, 2022
Username: Wall Hopper

In-Game Name ♛ Wall Hopper

SteamID/SteamID64 STEAM_0:0:104334216

Discord Peach#8544

Date of Item Loss Jun 6, 2022

Time of Item Loss around 2pm-7pm NZST

What happened? So a few players on he server were prop exploiting into bases. The first time I wasn't recording, but i managed to clip the second time. This was around maybe 2-3pm NZST. The first guy in the clip who got inside the base was banned but not the other. A few hours later they minged into the base again but his time they killed me and destroyed the printers. I made a ticket for the third exploit at maybe 7pm, but since I had no proof of this instance a ban was not issued. The player in the clip kept changing their name so I cannot remember the name of the player who wasn't banned.

What do you need refunded? A PSG-1 and full VIP+ upgraded printer rack

Please put any evidence to substantiate your claim here. https://streamable.com/jbx4tb

I cant remember exactly, but It was between 6.45-7.15pm NZST and it was my only death in that time span

Smurda ➞ Thief Regular was killed by Wall Hopper ➞ NOT A STAFF VIP+ with a m9k_val This is all if found but i can't look at the render but I did have multiple reports about a guy doing this throughout the day.

Refund Request Accepted
After looking through it you will be refunded $850000 Message me when you are on so I can give you the money
For further questions/inquiries about your request, please reach out to a member of the Management Team on our Discord (discord.atmc.cc)​