Resolved Waltuhhhhhhhhhhhh - Player Report on Lord Goofus

Waltuhhhhhhhhhhhh

User
Nov 26, 2023
Username: Waltuhhhhhhhhhhhh

❂ In-Game Name waltuhhhhhhhhhhhh

Your STEAMID/Link to your STEAM Profile https://steamcommunity.com/id/fatalk806/

Your Discord WelfareCesspool

What is the in-game name of the player that you are reporting? Lord Goofus

Paste a link to the STEAM profile of the player that you are reporting. unknown, they left and i cant find them

Which rule/rules was this player breaking? A13. Scamming is Not Allowed
> Scamming is when a player engages in a deceptive act to coerce another player into an exchange for nothing or something minuscule in return.

Put any evidence of this player breaking the rules here. this isnt so much as a player report as much as it is just frustration from the player, the rules, and possibly a mod.

player had a 10k keypad in the jail marked as "bail" with text screens around it saying to pay and youll be let out. i pay the 10k, and then i get killed instead of being let out.

Optional: Any other comments? i made a ticket to the mods and the mod told me that they cant enforce keypad scamming, that its only in like the GP and the weapon boxes and stuff like that.

i dont care about the 10k, im just wondering why that cant be enforced? thats blatant scamming and also just baiting kills. is there not logs for paid keypads or something? was i told misinformation? i have a clip of the keypad, me paying, and then getting killed if thatll help, i can provide it if needed. it just doesnt make sense to me that its not enforceable under the scamming rule? how many other possible players paid into that keypad to be let out and just got killed instead or never got let out while that player just collects the money? its literally scamming. the mod was cool, gave me my 10k and all but it just doesnt make sense that the rule for scamming cant be enforced.

make it make sense.

Thanks

Tip jars & keypads are not covered by this rule.

This rule is for when a player pays a shop owner with the “give money” option for a gun/vape/etc then the dealer doesn’t fulfill the product.

Tip jars & keypads are not covered by this rule.

This rule is for when a player pays a shop owner with the “give money” option for a gun/vape/etc then the dealer doesn’t fulfill the product.
i get that. but it as i wrote in the post, it doesnt make sense how theyre "not covered".

Appeal Resolved
Hello unfortunately the rules state we do not enforce scamming when its outside the Atomic first party addon.
Ex. Player B scams a gun dealer into selling a shipment of Spas-12s for 1 dollar.
Also HGO6. Killing people in their jail cells while they are arrested is Not Allowed. Placing keypad doors in or prop blocking the jail cells is Not Allowed.

Thanks for making a report. For further questions/inquiries about your report, please reach out to a member of the Management Team on our Discord (discord.gg/atmc)