Denied Whitefox - Player Report on Bullets

Whitefox

User
Dec 18, 2023
Username: Whitefox

❂ In-Game Name DarkWolf Doobert

Your STEAMID/Link to your STEAM Profile https://steamcommunity.com/id/DarkWolf_1616/

Your Discord darkwolf_1616

What is the in-game name of the player that you are reporting? Bullets

Paste a link to the STEAM profile of the player that you are reporting. 76561199453663450

Which rule/rules was this player breaking? Witchhunting/Dni With him for my gang hes breaking the rules/trying to bypass it

Put any evidence of this player breaking the rules here. Being a truly dick trying bypass the dni/witchhunting And rn Hes truly up every Dooberts ass

Optional: Any other comments?

1706081303647.png

-1 ermmmmm actually I didn't observe any witch hunting in the clips. Additionally, the concept of DNI (Do Not Interact) isn't legitimate; it was created by staff. Preventing someone from talking or responding to a group seems impractical and nonsensical. I also suspect there might be some bias at play in this situation. #freejayferno

Reactions: Massa Ruby
None of that is witch-hunting. This ooc shit talk that is going both ways.
You can not shit talk people in ooc, then cry about it in a player report.

Furthermore you can’t make a player report on someone else’s behalf (your gang members)

You’ll need a clip of bullets following you around the map constantly to prove witch-hunting.
Or logs showing 3 rp actions on YOU in less than 15 minutes.

then his friend insided us then kept talking trash When I was in a admin sit with him​
So what?! His friend can talk shit all he wants in a sit & it’s not witch-hunting.
Nor can you make a report on bullets for what his friend does.

I highly recommend deleting you player report before you embarrass yourself any further.

Can’t take the heat? Then mute bullets & stay from him.

As i know insiding a player base well being a party is failedrp during raid Get that straight And just know I not talking to you straight up Happy you leave your not a staff member ever if you want to be one straight up go read the rules and come back when you are one

Report Denied
<This is not witch hunting you instigated back, if you want to avoid a player I suggest muting them and not interacting with them.>
Thanks for making a report. For further questions/inquiries about your report, please reach out to a member of the Management Team on our Discord (discord.gg/atmc)