W0rld

User
May 12, 2022
Username: Who Dat?

In-Game Name Nid Kapper

Your STEAMID/Link to your STEAM Profile Steam ID: 76561198066438107

Your Discord UnBoundPage#2136

What is the in-game name of the player that you are reporting? OvernightJunkie

Paste a link to the STEAM profile of the player that you are reporting. STEAM_0:1:538572957

Which rule/rules was this player breaking?

Section D: NLR Rules
D1: If you are defending your base and you die in a raid, you can not come back to kill the raiders and you can not inhibit their ability to raid in any way or form for 5 minutes. After the 5 minutes, you have 1 more attempt to defend if they are still raiding your base.
D2: After dying to someone for RP reasons, you cannot attempt any RP actions on them (mugging, kidnapping, raiding/territory capture, etc.) for 5 minutes
> All RP Actions have a 5 minute cooldown to do them to another player (10 minutes to do it to the same person)
> This applies to raiding, mugging, kidnapping, territory capture, and more.
> Performing multiple RP actions on a player in quick succession is Not Allowed. 1 RP action on a player every ten minutes.

Section A: General Rules

A12. RDM/MRDM is Not Allowed

A2. Be respectful to other players and do not go out of your way to ruin other players experiences on our server. Witchhunting (deliberate harassment with intent to ruin another player's experience) is Not Allowed.

This player has a rank and knows the rules and is deliberatly breaking them for his own benefit.

Put any evidence of this player breaking the rules here. I have video footage of the occurance, he had a lockpick and opened my door, unfortunatly the video starts right after that because i spent 5 minutes trying to get an admin (only can record previous 5 minutes of gameplay) after killing him while raiding my base, he comes back and kills me as an atomic theif. (which is what he was when he first raided me) and as you can see instead of defending myself, i straight away filed an admin ticket for breaking NLR.

Then he switches his job to sewer king because my base is in the sewers, he somehow thinks that give him the right to come back a third time and harass me. when i spawn i see him running back into the sewers most likely to go back to my base so i killed him (no admins taking my ticket have to defend my base) and he comes back to where he died and NLR's me again.

then i run back to my base and sure enough hes made his way all the way through my base. and then killed me when i try to tell him hes going to get banned. like he tried to lockpick his way in, died and then broke NLR like 4 times just to get inside my base. if i had printers i would expect him to be paying me every penny back but i didnt.

then he switches his job to mercenary because he is done needing the sewer king to commit NLR when confronted,
as you can see in the video he says to me on the street that "because he is sewer king he can raid whoever he wants whenever he wants" and that is absolutly not the case especially when you have died in a raid.

then when i follow him around the corner he RDM's me

this player has broken at least 3 rules on me and has made my time with atomic networks very sour. he should be punished accordingly.

I honestly hate doing this but i can't stand people who think they can just join a low population server and then suddenly the rules don't apply to them. this guy needs to learn a serious lesson.

The video will be linked below, i know i dont have footage of him being shown raiding me with the lockpick but the start of the video you can see in console that i had just killed him very recently and then he rushed back there and NLR'd me.

Any other comments? More active admins are needed on the new server too many people are taking advantage of low staff like this man, joining new server 4 to troll and break rules.

Last edited:
Report Accepted
It is clear from the video the person broke NLR and then killed you on the street just out of anger. He'll be warned for both breaking NLR and RDM.​