Accepted winter pepper ❄️ - Player Report on Minionn

autumn pepper 🍂

Eternally Aggravated
User
Sep 15, 2020
Tokyo, Japan
Username: winter pepper ❄️

❂ In-Game Name winter pepper

Your STEAMID/Link to your STEAM Profile https://steamcommunity.com/id/orangejuice/

Your Discord funkshway#5309

What is the in-game name of the player that you are reporting? @Minionn

Paste a link to the STEAM profile of the player that you are reporting. 76561198047184381

Which rule/rules was this player breaking? RDM

Put any evidence of this player breaking the rules here. I didn't want to resort to making a player resort, but Minionn was not responding to my inquiries in the game and there was no SM+ available to take the sit. I was standing on a ramp of Marco's base (that was only labeled with a building sign and didn't even have linked doors) and fooling around with everyone when he domed me from the street for no apparent reason. Here are some log screenshots to show evidence:

ZcLFHZS.png

H1LGhRd.png

QWOtLFv.png

Optional: Any other comments?

Building sign. I am in the party, you are on props. You can confirm with Marco

Building sign. I am in the party, you are on props. You can confirm with Marco

GSR7. In order to be part of/defend a base, you must have your name on the front door, or visible in the base signage for a potential raider.
> For bases w/o front doors, place a text screen in front of your base with the names of the players basing in there. (sign must be at least size 40 and visible)
> Even if you are able to counter, you must have your name on the front of the base visible (unless you are PD or Vigilante)

Referencing the guideline above, you would need to display who the base was defended by (if there is party defense), even on a building sign so the RDM still stands as far as I see in this particular interaction.

Player Report Accepted
The Building sign belongs to a player name neon who's not in the party, and the signage does not have the party name on it so it wouldn't be valid for Minionn to defend the base here. He's been made aware and I've punished him for RDM here.
Thank you for making a ban appeal, for further help/inquiries, feel free to reach out to an Upper Staff Member on our Discord (discord.atmc.cc)​

Building sign is not defending base. No related to your rule post. Killing with a building sign is to remove people off your props that are interfering with the building going on

I accepted it only because it turns out that building sign was someone elses and not posted by marco.

I accepted it only because it turns out that building sign was someone elses and not posted by marco.
FYI, I verified with Wilkers before replying that a building sign would ALSO need to include any party defending it if that were the case so there is a direct answer. This rule is listed under Sign Rules, which means that it covers guidelines set for any of the three types of signs.