Accepted wooliestmoon3's application

wooliestmoon3

Mod
User
May 28, 2021
Your In-Game Name: wooliestmoon3

Steam Name: wooliestmoon3

Link to your Public Steam Profile: : https://steamcommunity.com/id/wooliestmoon3/

Your age (we only accept staff 15 and older): 15

Your discord name/tag: Dwayne_The_Rock_Johnson#3949

Is your discord name the same as your In-Game Name on AtomicRP? No, but I have nicknamed myself to be the same as my in-game name.

Have you ever been warned/kicked/banned on any Atomic Networks Servers? If yes, what for? No.

How much playtime do you have on the server? (24 hour minimum) 1d 9h 45m

Have you read up on our rules fully? Yes.

Have you read up on the (DRP) Staff Information section of the Forums? Yes.

Do you have a microphone and use it on a consistent basis? Yes.

Do you have any prior experience staffing on other Garry's Mod servers? (Please go into detail if the answer is Yes) Yes, I was mod on a PrisonRP server for about 6 months.
Then some personal stuff happened which caused me to be inactive for about 10 days causing me to be demoted.

Have you received any recommendations to apply for staff from current AtomicRP Staff Members? (If so list them below) No.

If you answered yes to the previous question, do you have experience with SAM? AWarn3? BLogs? I have no experience with these in particular, however, I have used some things
like them. I looked up all of these plugins to get an idea of what I'd be using and I can say with certainty I can figure out how to use these.

Why do you want to be a part of the staff team? I would like to be a staff member for a few reasons.
One being that this is a good community it isn't too toxic and the player base is really friendly for a Garry's Mod server. I'd also like to be staff to help out I don't ever really have extra spending money otherwise I'd definitely buy something to help. A good reason is it can help with skills such as communicating and learning to defuse situations. I have quite a lot of free time now that it's summer and I don't really have anything to do so I'll always be active to give help to any players that need it.

Why should you be accepted onto the staff team? I am able to control my anger very well. There's no way to aggravate me to a point at which I'll do something stupid.
I'm always calm and won't yell at a player or punish the player for no reason. I know when to take situations seriously and when to joke around. I'd say I'm mature enough not to do anything stupid. I'm also used to handling when people fight and how to calm it down since I live with 2 brothers who fight all the time.

What is your timezone? Central Standard Time (CST)

Thank you for taking time out of your day to read my application!

Link to your Public Steam Profile: : https://steamcommunity.com/id/wooliestmoon3/

Is your discord name the same as your In-Game Name on AtomicRP? No, but I have nicknamed myself to be the same as my in-game name.

Have you ever been warned/kicked/banned on any Atomic Networks Servers? If yes, what for? No.

Do you have any prior experience staffing on other Garry's Mod servers? (Please go into detail if the answer is Yes) Yes, I was mod on a PrisonRP server for about 6 months.
Then some personal stuff happened which caused me to be inactive for about 10 days causing me to be demoted.

Have you received any recommendations to apply for staff from current AtomicRP Staff Members? (If so list them below) No.

If you answered yes to the previous question, do you have experience with SAM? AWarn3? BLogs? I have no experience with these in particular, however, I have used some things
like them. I looked up all of these plugins to get an idea of what I'd be using and I can say with certainty I can figure out how to use these.

Why do you want to be a part of the staff team? I would like to be a staff member for a few reasons.
One being that this is a good community it isn't too toxic and the player base is really friendly for a Garry's Mod server. I'd also like to be staff to help out I don't ever really have extra spending money otherwise I'd definitely buy something to help. A good reason is it can help with skills such as communicating and learning to defuse situations. I have quite a lot of free time now that it's summer and I don't really have anything to do so I'll always be active to give help to any players that need it.

Why should you be accepted onto the staff team? I am able to control my anger very well. There's no way to aggravate me to a point at which I'll do something stupid.
I'm always calm and won't yell at a player or punish the player for no reason. I know when to take situations seriously and when to joke around. I'd say I'm mature enough not to do anything stupid. I'm also used to handling when people fight and how to calm it down since I live with 2 brothers who fight all the time.

+1 I’ve met you in game and you are very kind and also a great application .

-1 Personally I have never seen you on, also your app is lacking.

+1 hung out with him before, really fun guy and would be cool to see him try out as staff

+1 -1 Good staff app but still needs alot of work in my opinion, and I really havent seen you in the server but this is on my behalf. I am sure others have seen you

+1

Talked with him a couple of times and is nice, understands rules, active, helped me when I first started.

Accepted for Interview
Reach out to MonkeyGod#8402 on Discord within 3 days to schedule your interview.
Note: Failure to schedule your interview within 3 days will result in your application being denied.

Application Accepted
Reach out to Unknown on Discord within 3 days to schedule your training
Note: Failure to schedule your training within 3 days will result in your application being denied.