Accepted CptCock Staff Application

6STARS

(DRP) Blanket Staff Team
DarkRP Staff Member
User
Nov 22, 2023
Username: CptCock

◈ Your In-Game Name: Cpt Cock

Link to your Public Steam Profile: https://steamcommunity.com/id/MANGORGOOD/edit/info

Your Age: 21

Your Discord Tag: nosharpdolphins

Is your discord name the same as your In-Game Name on AtomicRP? No

Have you ever been warned or banned on any Atomic Networks servers? Yes

Please detail all of your warns and bans. Class 5, Hate speech. PMed my friend the N word and got Auto-Banned. I don’t say it anymore and I’ve changed as a person.

Class 3, RDM.

How much playtime do you have on the server? 1m2w2d

Have you read up on our rules fully? Yes

Have you read up on the (DRP) Staff Information section of the forums? Yes

Do you have a microphone and use it on a consistent basis? Yes

Do you have any prior experience staffing on other Garry's Mod servers within the past 4 years? No

Have you previously staffed on AtomicRP? No

What is your time zone? CST

What time of the day (for you) are you usually on? Weekends about 9am-12pm, 5pm-9pm. Weekdays 6pm-10pm. Varies with work

Why do you want to be a part of the AtomicRP Staff Team? I’ve been playing in the server for a while have seen an overwhelming amount of players with few and not so competent staff online. I believe I can bring acute knowledge to the team from the niche rules to structure among staff.

Why should you be accepted onto the AtomicRP Staff Team? I am goal orientated and when set upon a task I do all I can to accomplish it. I used to be a bit of a minge so I’ve come to find myself in situations with some of the lesser known rules. I believe I have great knowledge when it comes to rules and i would be able to contribute to the staff team. I’d like to be part of something bigger than just hopping on and printing, raiding, printing and raiding, it would be a great rejuvenation to me to be able to staff on Atomic and be apart of something greater.

Optional: Include any other information about yourself that you'd like the community and the management team to know about you. I have 0 understanding of the logs system as I have NEVER staffed on any GMOD server. I’d appreciate the opportunity given and put all I can into it.

We stan the homie, will 100% 'bring acute knowledge to the server'
+/- Hes never given me issues but i know hes had issues with others

+1 I have had good interactions with this player, seems knowledgeable and in my opinion would make a great addition to the staff team.