Accepted Zombone115 Staff Application

MoistBBread

User
Aug 9, 2022
Username: Zombone115

◈ Your In-Game Name: Zombone115

Link to your Public Steam Profile: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199373601412/

Your age (we only accept staff 15 and older): 16

Your Discord (with tag): Zombone115#2630

Is your discord name the same as your In-Game Name on AtomicRP? Yes

Have you ever been warned on AtomicRP? No

How much playtime do you have on the server? I currently have 2 days, 12 hours and 44 minutes.

Have you read up on our rules fully? Yes

Have you read up on the (DRP) Staff Information section of the forums? Yes

Do you have a microphone and use it on a consistent basis? Yes

Do you have any prior experience staffing on other Garry's Mod servers within the past 4 years? Yes

Please detail your tenure at these other servers, include the following...
> Time on the Staff Team
> Rank (If applicable)
> Contacts from Community (If you have any)
The only server I have staffed on was on Atomic. Since November, I've been on the server on and off on my other account; MoistBananaBread, which is the account I have staffed on 3 times before. I was Mod twice and t-mod once before resigning on my t-mod rank. I roughly have~4.5 months of staff experience.

Have you previously staffed on AtomicRP? Yes

Were you removed from the staff team? No

Did you resign from the staff team? Yes

What is your time zone? EST

What time of the day (for you) are you usually on? I am usually on around 4:00pm and most of the time, I stay up later in the night; ~1:00am-3:00am

Why do you want to be a part of the AtomicRP Staff Team? As I write this, I have been given a second chance by Wilkers. I staffed on the server 3 times before and you cannot re-apply if you have 3 inactive staff strikes. Wilkers graciously granted me an opportunity to re-apply on the staff team. The reason I stated this is because of my dedication towards going on the staff team; I promise to be more active than all of my other staff experiences combined. For the past few days, I have been coming up with ways to prove that I can succeed as a staff member once more. I love the community when it comes to RP. There's so much diversity and so many fun interactions. Of course there's ups and downs but that's what makes it special. I wish to do good for the community as a staff member, to make memorable interactions with others.

Why should you be accepted onto the AtomicRP Staff Team? I show as much dedication as I can towards this opportunity. I had so many fun times with previous and present staff members when I used to be on the staff team. I wish to bond with the staff members and community, while also enforcing rules and staying professional during sits. I will also be very active being on duty and off duty. I will dedicate more time towards discord tickets and forums related activities.

Optional: Include any other information about yourself that you'd like the community and the management team to know about you. I want to thank all the staff members and people who took time to read my application; it means a lot. I want to also thank Wilkers for giving me an opportunity to try and staff on the team once more. I would understand how one will doubt my dedication, but I assure you, I will do my best in every aspect of being a great member of the team. If anyone is concerned about any of the information listed above, please dm me, I want to hear your output on my application; before +1'ing or -1'ing. I can clarify any information in dms or vc.

Application Accepted
Reach out to BigHead#0094 to schedule your training.
Congratulations on passing your interview! Reach out to any member of the AtomicRP team with questions/concerns!​