A new raiding era

L3G1T

User
Jul 23, 2021
One prints should give money if destroyed.

Sticky emps 75K each

Regular emps instead of 50K should be 25K

Destroying meth shit now gives money

Change a rule where the defenders have to be clearly visible instead of visible because a lot of people loop hole this rule making it close to impossible to raid.

Shooting blinds cannot have a blurry material when opened

These new changes are guaranteed to make raiding fun and balanced again.

One prints should give money if destroyed.

Sticky emps 75K each

Regular emps instead of 50K should be 25K

Destroying meth shit now gives money

Change a rule where the defenders have to be clearly visible instead of visible because a lot of people loop hole this rule making it close to impossible to raid.

Shooting blinds cannot have a blurry material when opened

These new changes are guaranteed to make raiding fun and balanced again.
+1 I agree with one prints currently give no money when broken being bs but if they do would then it should be buffed heavily for police too. Maybe 50k return per printer if maxed and maybe 75k for pd.
-1 If sticky emp's were to ever be implemented again they should be at bare minimum 200k a pop to make four cost 800k to easy raid a base making it non profit to raid a solo person or pro printers. My belief is that if stickies get added it makes base building irrelevant and a new meta would to make killbox designs that aren't true kill boxes. Basically making it so unfun to raid cause you'd be led right into a db death barrel.
-/+ I would only agree for meth to be destroyed giving money for pd. I see no reason for normal jobs to get money for it. You make plenty killing the guy full of meth that drops out of him.
+1 As for the visible rule I get that. Its kinda bs to raid but have zero clue where on earth you got your booti shot from. I would instead suggest that an actual rule on blinds be that it needs to be clearly visible both when active and inactive.