Accepted Aaron117 Staff Application

Aaron117

User
Mar 19, 2022
Username: Aaron117

◈ Your In-Game Name: Aaron117

Link to your Public Steam Profile: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198438287527/

Your age (we only accept staff 15 and older with few exceptions): 17

Your Discord (with tag): Aaron117#1486

Is your discord name the same as your In-Game Name on AtomicRP? Yes

Have you ever been warned on AtomicRP? No

How much playtime do you have on the server? 1 day 20 hours

Have you read up on our rules fully? Yes

Have you read up on the (DRP) Staff Information section of the forums? Yes

Do you have a microphone and use it on a consistent basis? Yes

Do you have any prior experience staffing on other Garry's Mod servers within the past 4 years? Yes

Please detail your tenure at these other servers, include the following...
> Time on the Staff Team
> Rank (If applicable)
> Contacts from Community (If you have any)
Time: 3 1/2 months
Division Leader: Snazz#0001

Have you previously staffed on AtomicRP? No

What is your time zone? CST

What time of the day (for you) are you usually on? From 11 am to around 9 pm on weekdays and weekends from 10 am to 1 to 3 am the next day (with breaks)

Why do you want to be a part of the AtomicRP Staff Team? I am impressed with the really active playerbase on this server and believe that this is has it's pros and cons, I've also noticed the lack of staff in the morning and early afternoon, therefore sometimes when I'm online and I make a ticket, it has taken from 3 to 5 minutes for the ticket to be answered, I also want to be as good and fair as a staff member can be to earn the trust of both the playerbase and the Administration Team. In other matters, I still want to remain a staff member so I can be more profesional in the future.

Why should you be accepted onto the AtomicRP Staff Team? I have a lot of time available to staff, especially on weekends, I have always been able to follow the Staffbook almost perfectly during my time at IFN, I always carry a routine where I ask for clips becuase it speeds up tickets enormously.
As of today, I have over 800 hours played on GMod and I´ve been playing from a very young age, so I developed endurance to insults from minges.
My prior experience will definetly make being a staff member in Atomic a way smoother experience since the rules are mostly based on common sense and aren't as tough and extensive as in IFN, I know how to follow the CoC I am still working as a staff member for thr IFN server, the playerbase has been decreasing a lot and there isn't anything interesting or constant to do there right now, so if I get accepted, I will likely resign from the staff team at IFN and main Atomic RP.

Optional: Include any other information about yourself that you'd like the community and the management team to know about you. -Always learn from my mistakes.
-Pacient.
-I always try to be as efficient and effective as posible.
-Friendly (except when I don't get the same reponses back and just want to insult me).
-Funny.
-I love grinding but also to have fun within the rules.

Last edited:
+1
Can see the effort put into the application. Well-rounded and knows the rules. Good luck!

Accepted for Interview
Reach out to Cherokee_JD#5700 on Discord to schedule an interview.
Note: Failure to schedule your interview within the next 3 days will result in your application being denied.

Accepted For Training
Please reach out to Killuminati#0797 on discord to schedule your training!
Note: Failure to schedule your Training within 3 days will result in your application being denied.