Denied abc's Staff Application

abc's

User
Dec 4, 2021
Username: abc's

◈ Your In-Game Name: abc's

Link to your Public Steam Profile: https://steamcommunity.com/id/BiggestLoserAlive/

Your age (we only accept staff 15 and older with few exceptions): 16

Your Discord (with tag): abc's #8110

Is your discord name the same as your In-Game Name on AtomicRP? Yes

Have you ever been warned on AtomicRP? Yes

Please detail all of your warns and bans. my first warn was failrp it was my first or second day on the sever and didnt know the rules
my second warn is rdm because i noscoped somebody when i tabbed back in to the game
my third is propminge i was just doing it for fun but i didnt raid any one but i shouldn't have done it any way
my 4th and 5th was failrp during raid and ltap i was killed and i waited 2 to 3 mints before going back in because i saw the guy i was baseing with go in and i was killed again but i didnt shoot and i left because there was really nothing to do because it was late and i was tired and i was banned for a week and im sorry for doing that
my 6 warn us for failrp i thought you had to wait 3 minutes for same base to raid but it was 20 min but the admin was going to give me a verbal but accidently warned me
and just so you know 1-5 have all been more than 2 weeks the most resent is 6

How much playtime do you have on the server? 1w 2d 11h 30m

Have you read up on our rules fully? Yes

Have you read up on the (DRP) Staff Information section of the forums? Yes

Do you have a microphone and use it on a consistent basis? Yes

Do you have any prior experience staffing on other Garry's Mod servers within the past 4 years? No

Have you previously staffed on AtomicRP? No

What is your time zone? Est

What time of the day (for you) are you usually on? 11am to 6pm

Why do you want to be a part of the AtomicRP Staff Team? i want to be apart of the staff team because i think i could help people in the sever that place tickets because it take a while some times for a admin to take your ticket because there's so many and i think i could help that and i want to help the sever be in a better state were there's active staff on that are takes tickets and i am one of those people that can help do that

Why should you be accepted onto the AtomicRP Staff Team? you guys should accept me to the staff team because i can help with the tickets and help with active staff that help the sever even though i have a lot of warns i have made mistakes and will not get anymore and they helped me with the rules and knowing them better because when i got banned i read up on the rules and it help me learn

Optional: Include any other information about yourself that you'd like the community and the management team to know about you. i have friends that are staff and i learn some things from them about staffing

Last edited:
-1 abc is a chill person but a chunk of warns and very little effort put into the big questions just doesn't sit well with me. Could definitely be a better application.

-1, a decent amount of warns, and the app is lacking. Could definetely be better.

Lack of effort and prior experience on the server seems to indicate the user doesn't have a good grasp of the rules.

-1 cool dude in game never had any problems but the app is way too short more detail in the last two questions

Application Denied
You may reapply for an Atomic Networks Staff Position in 2 weeks, Please DM me (Unknown..#2441) with questions/concerns.