Communities Biggest Trap
User
Dec 19, 2020
Your In-Game Name: Abztractz

Steam Name: Abztractz

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:147764496

Your age (we only accept staff 15 and older): 20

Your discord name/tag: Demonic Abz#3021

Is your discord name the same as your In-Game Name on AtomicRP? No but I can change my discord name

Have you ever been warned/kicked/banned on any Atomic Servers? If yes, what for? Nope

How much playtime do you have on the server? (1 day minimum playtime, 1 week in the community) I have roughly 28 hours

Have you read up on our rules fully? Yes.

Have you read up on the AtomicRP Staff Handbook? Yes.

Do you have a microphone and use it on a consistent basis? Yes.

Why do you want to be a part of the staff team? Because I was apart of staff on DankRP where I reached the rank of Admin and on Icefuse ClonewarsRP I was able to reach the rank of Senior Moderator, during my time as staff I learned more than just what it means to be just apart of a community but when the community needs help. It's up to the staff and even the player to lend a helping hand. To always be active and friendly, become friends with everyone you meet so that way you can have more loyal members to the server that can always come on when they need to blow some steam off or hang out with some friends. I want to become staff because I want to help this community become that, I want the best for the community.

Why should you be accepted onto the staff team? I feel like I should be accepted because I am always on the server, I try to built lasting friendships and bonds with even the most of confused players and offer a lending hand when needed the most. I interact with the staff when I can to share a laugh with them or just to mess around but be serious when it comes down to it. I want to be staff because I can be fun and show others this community can be better than others and that we will always be here for them to come hang out. Along with my previous Staff history I know all the commands and how to handle situations with extreme calmness and to not take biaas towards anyone even if they are a friend. Rules are Rules.

+1
Competent player, has large amounts of staff experience on large servers, application is generic but good nonetheless.

Best of luck!

-/+ For now. I haven't seen you on the server at all so I don't know who you are. I'd like to see you on the server more before I give my opinion on your application.

The application was strong however

+1 u have very few hours so it gives u time improve u have staff experience 20 yo so high expectations

+/- I have not had enough encounters with you to decide if you would be a good or bad staff member, But I do see you on the server a bit too. that's all I can say for now. Best of Luck with your App <3

Accepted for Interview
Reach out to Wilkers to schedule an Interview at least 3 days from this message being posted.​

+1
I believe abztractz is very capable of staffing.

He is a friendly player, and I have memories of him doing a great job staffing on a older server known as "DankRP".
He did a great job then, and I'm sure he'll do an even better one now!

Application Accepted
Reach out to Wilkers 1 week from this message being posted for training.​

Last edited: