Jun 12, 2023
Username: African Booty Scratcher

◈ Your In-Game Name: Dr_suckmypeanuts

Link to your Public Steam Profile: https://steamcommunity.com/id/LudusDulcette/

Your Age: 17

Your Discord Tag: Spongeboobius The Third#6118

Is your discord name the same as your In-Game Name on AtomicRP? Yes

Have you ever been warned or banned on any Atomic Networks servers? Yes

Please detail all of your warns and bans. when i started just 1 failrp because i went back to my base when they killed me ;C

How much playtime do you have on the server? 14H 25M

Have you read up on our rules fully? Yes

Have you read up on the (DRP) Staff Information section of the forums? Yes

Do you have a microphone and use it on a consistent basis? Yes

Do you have any prior experience staffing on other Garry's Mod servers within the past 4 years? No

Have you previously staffed on AtomicRP? No

What is your time zone? Central Daylight Time

What time of the day (for you) are you usually on? all day

Why do you want to be a part of the AtomicRP Staff Team? looks cool/fun :)

Why should you be accepted onto the AtomicRP Staff Team? shit i dont know im funny and extroverted i guess :D

Optional: Include any other information about yourself that you'd like the community and the management team to know about you. My name is Marcus, and I am excited to submit my application for a staff position. I have been a passionate player of Garry's Mod for 4 years and have dedicated countless hours to enjoying and exploring the game's diverse possibilities. I firmly believe that my experience, skills, and commitment to fostering a positive and inclusive environment make me an ideal candidate for this role.
Thank you for considering my application. I eagerly await the opportunity to contribute to the Garry's Mod community and help create an enjoyable experience for all players. Should you require any further information or have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact me via Discord or Steam.

You do not meet our requirements for a staffing position here on AtomicRp

you need 24 hrs (1 day) minimum on atomicRp

Application Denied
Based on your application, we have decided to not continue with the interview process.
You have not reached the minimum requirements to apply
We appreciate your interest in staffing. You may reapply for an Atomic Networks Staff Position in 2 weeks.
Please contact management on Discord for any further questions.

We recommend consulting the Enforcement Guidelines if you are interested in applying again.

https://forums.atomicnetworks.co/threads/darkrp-enforcement-guidelines.4007/