Denied Albino Staff Application

Albino

User
Feb 28, 2022
Username: Albino

◈ Your In-Game Name: Baby Gwavy Albino

Link to your Public Steam Profile: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199092267434/

Your age (we only accept staff 15 and older with few exceptions): 18

Your Discord (with tag): Albeano#4011

Is your discord name the same as your In-Game Name on AtomicRP? No

Have you ever been warned on AtomicRP? Yes

Please detail all of your warns and bans. 3 rdm warns if im correct forgot the reasons tho and been following rules since the 3rd one

How much playtime do you have on the server? 2d 12h

Have you read up on our rules fully? Yes

Have you read up on the (DRP) Staff Information section of the forums? Yes

Do you have a microphone and use it on a consistent basis? Yes

Do you have any prior experience staffing on other Garry's Mod servers within the past 4 years? No

Have you previously staffed on AtomicRP? No

What is your time zone? CT

What time of the day (for you) are you usually on? 11pm-5am CT

Why do you want to be a part of the AtomicRP Staff Team? I wanna help build the serer and make it stand out way more then any other server does i wanna help admins and mods appreciate there players more so when people get off they have their experiences on this server in their memories and would wanna keep joining back or even tell their friends. I wanna help with blocks of creativity any staff member has with pushing this server forward for the better since I have a very creative thinking mind and can solve problems in interesting positive ways.

Why should you be accepted onto the AtomicRP Staff Team? I'm a very social kind of person and very easy to communicate with, players would feel welcomed every sit id have with them. I'd do my best to make as many positive outputs for our server to make it more welcoming and better for the future to keep it growing in numbers. I have huge experience in building etc. so id be able to help players with any problems they are having with prop gun.

Optional: Include any other information about yourself that you'd like the community and the management team to know about you. I'm a graduate student living in the cities with my friend, I'm very understanding with perceiving emotions and handling other people's problems in a mature and positive manner, I'm a extrovert so its very easy to get along with me (might be a lil hard after a long shift at work but we don't talk about those times lol) just honestly if I get accept come say hi ask me anything I'm all ears to become a better mod and would love any tips from the higher ups to look out for but based rules I know down to a point id say after 3 warns lol I did in fact start reading all the rules since this server is completely different in a good way compared to other server rules I've read in the past. to make this short id love to be apart of the team and make friends with every single one of you on board <3

(this is my second app because my first one had some mistakes in it and i understand that now i meant no harm towards submitting apps and i did not try to lie it was unclear to me i had 2 other warns and i sincerely apologize, one admin/mod reached out and told me if i explained more it would stand out more then the rest so i explained what i meant from my last app as best as possible and if you'd like to talk to me in a discord vc id be more then welcome to)

Last edited:
-1 Didnt you already make a app lmao
yes i did but yall said i put no effort when i just tried to simplify and be more forward so itd be fast to read and take little time to so you could go back to watching over the server and i missed that i had 2 other warns so i made up for it since i didnt know i had them

-1 Didnt you already make a app lmao
if you could so kindly be more open minded and understand it is not against any guidlines to submit more then one app and you said before i didnt explain so i fixed my problems i had in the app so please look over this app again and tell me your honest opinion instead of not reading and saying i already made one and giving me -1

You deleted your other app after it was down voted. You need to wait until it's denied and try again in 2 weeks.
real question do you guys even read the app's because i actually put more time into this one and so far you and the other just said stuff about my last one and when i fix it, we still have problems apparently. if you could take time please read it like a mod you are

You deleted your old app, you needed to wait for it to be denied and wait the two weeks.

You deleted your old app, you needed to wait for it to be denied and wait the two weeks.
deleted it bc you guys wouldnt stop commenting on it so you guys would see this one where its the updated version if you could actually read it that would be dope

Application Denied
We appreciate your interest in staffing. You may reapply for an Atomic Networks Staff Position in 2 Weeks, DM me with questions/concerns.