Allow Sewer Dweller to be KOS in sewer.

Cuteboi

User
Jun 12, 2021
Playing dweller today, i was consistantly killing people travelling the sewer. When I asked why they didnt just shoot me first, their reply was it would be RDM. Since Sewerdwellers are allowed to RDM in the sewer, their should be at least a rule allowing people to shoot at them if they are spotted in the sewer. Otherwise, it seems kinda like an OP role to have that can easily be exploited by someone trolling other players.

Reactions: MckRic
+1 it gets really annoying when sewer dwellers are camping outside your base and wont let you get into your base

+/-

As someone who barely goes into the sewer system, I hear about them & yesterday watched my friend be somewhat defenseless against a sewer-man-man because he can't shoot until fired upon...

Maybe instead of making them KOS, they should have to at least advert something like "Sewer Dweller Attack" or "Sewer Dweller Massacre," then making them KOS...
Similar to "terror" but without the usual explosion.

Because in my opinion, I almost think it's like a tax of living/basing down there with those creatures...

Reactions: MckRic and Sable
+/-

As someone who barely goes into the sewer system, I hear about them & yesterday watched my friend be somewhat defenseless against a sewer-man-man because he can't shoot until fired upon...

Maybe instead of making them KOS, they should have to at least advert something like "Sewer Dweller Attack" or "Sewer Dweller Massacre," then making them KOS...
Similar to "terror" but without the usual explosion.

Because in my opinion, I almost think it's like a tax of living/basing down there with those creatures...
I think advereting would make it too complex. I love the sewer dweller role. Its fun to dip dodge and avoid them when they are in the sewer. But making them killable should be a thing

-1 Having the Job be KOS above ground could make sense, but having them be KOS is the sewers in which they dwell is not a good idea.

Reactions: Sable
-1 Agreed with beta, make them KOS above ground (aka out of sewer) however I don't think they should be kos in sewers, gives players a reason to be weary of going in sewers.

Reactions: Sable
+1
Yes, sewer dweller KOS surface level, that'd be great

Last edited: