Nov 6, 2020
The Earth
Your In-Game Name: Amplify

Steam Name: Amplify

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:251511690

Your age (we only accept staff 15 and older): 18

Your discord name/tag: Amplify#5603

Is your discord name the same as your In-Game Name on AtomicRP? Yes

Have you ever been warned/kicked/banned on any Atomic Servers? If yes, what for? N/A

How much playtime do you have on the server? (3 days minimum) 3 days

Have you read up on our rules fully? Yes

Have you read up on the AtomicRP Staff Handbook? Yes

Do you have a microphone and use it on a consistent basis? Yes

Why do you want to be a part of the staff team?

Getting the chance to be a part of the staff team would be An amazing opportunity for me to grow as a person and develop new skills in this type of environment. I would also be able to work alongside a lot of my friends that I made along the way on my journey. being a part of the staff team would help me be able to reach out to the community to give them a wonderful experience. I love being able to help people so this would be a great Opportunity that would be stupid not to seize. during the staff team would allow me to express a lot more of my ideas easily within staff meetings instead of just making a suggestion in the text channel.

Why should you be accepted onto the staff team?

I'm willing to go above and beyond for Atomic RP as I possess the skills necessary to do my job at a higher level than other people. I'm great with public speaking, negotiations, thinking on my feet, improv, and able to take criticism. I have plenty of previous experiences with being a Discord staff, Garry's Mod server community owner, Team Fortress 2 server mod, and for numerous 3D sandbox websites. I believe I would make a great addition to the team as I am already associated with many of the staff team members.

Reactions: Luke Hemia
"Tbh: I see you around Atomic Networks DarkRP Server sometimes. Idk you, but you seem pretty chill, HMU sometime. RATE: 8.6"

You're pretty chill, and have a VERY sexy shoe

You're Pretty mature too, idk if that counts for anything

+1

+1 played with you since you joined the server basically., you’re pretty mature, you know the rules, and I’ve never been in a sit with you by somebody else’s ticket

Staff Application Accepted
When you are ready, DM Glizzy/Wilkers to begin your training.