Accepted Anthony Staff Application

Anthony

User
Aug 31, 2023
Username: Anthony

◈ Your In-Game Name: Anthony

Link to your Public Steam Profile: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199112855047/

Your Age: 15

Your Discord Tag: 𝒜𝓃𝓉𝒽𝑜𝓃𝓎#4317

Is your discord name the same as your In-Game Name on AtomicRP? Yes

Have you ever been warned or banned on any Atomic Networks servers? No

How much playtime do you have on the server? almost 5 days

Have you read up on our rules fully? Yes

Have you read up on the (DRP) Staff Information section of the forums? Yes

Do you have a microphone and use it on a consistent basis? Yes

Do you have any prior experience staffing on other Garry's Mod servers within the past 4 years? No

Have you previously staffed on AtomicRP? No

What is your time zone? Mountain Standard Time

What time of the day (for you) are you usually on? Late night early mornings

Why do you want to be a part of the AtomicRP Staff Team? I feel like Im on when most people arent and if theres a low player count like around 30 and people need something i could help because thats when i am mostly on.

Why should you be accepted onto the AtomicRP Staff Team? I am pretty well tempered I play a good amount I have read threw the rules although I am not saying I know all of them by heart but I know enough also I feel like I know enough of the rules because in my almost 5 days of playtime I not been warned or banned for anything.

Optional: Include any other information about yourself that you'd like the community and the management team to know about you.

+1 I feel like we need more people for the mornings which he claims is when he would be on

+/- Although we do need people more mornings, i would suggest that you work more on the last 2 questions

-1 More effort on the last two questions

Note: You can still edit this application, and my vote could change!