Denied App

Myst

User
Mar 25, 2022
Your In-Game Name: Micheal Afton, I can’t change it.

Steam Name: YeetLord

Link to your Public Steam Profile: : https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198004853986

Your age (we only accept staff 15 and older): I am 15.

Your discord name/tag: _Myst_#7096

Is your discord name the same as your In-Game Name on AtomicRP? No.

Have you ever been warned/kicked/banned on any Atomic Networks Servers? If yes, what for? I have been warned for MRDM. And I was just starting to play GMod again after like 2 years. And recently for breaking NLR on accident, I forgot about the 5 minute wait.

How much playtime do you have on the server? (24 hour minimum)
Currently I have quite a few days on the Atomic Server. I’m not 100% sure.

Have you read up on our rules fully?
Yes.

Have you read up on the (DRP) Staff Information section of the Forums?
Yes. I ensured to read everything.

Do you have a microphone and use it on a consistent basis? Yes.

Do you have any prior experience staffing on other Garry's Mod servers? (Please go into detail if the answer is Yes) No.

Have you received any recommendations to apply for staff from current AtomicRP Staff Members? (If so, list them below) No.

If you answered yes to the previous question, do you have experience with SAM? AWarn3? BLogs? No.

Why do you want to be a part of the staff team? I really want to be a part of the staff team because a staff member is a very important part of DRP servers due to new players or people trying to get a laugh

Why should you be accepted onto the staff team? Because I can solve conflict without creating more.

What is your timezone?
Central.

- Not much effort shown

I recommend looking at other applications that have been accepted so you know what we are looking for.

Best of luck!

Application Denied
Thank you for your interest in contributing to our community, you may reapply in 2 Weeks. If you have any further questions/concerns, reach out to a member of the management team on our discord.
(Blake#6299) (Ya Ming Gotcha#9941) (!Wilkers!#4231)