Denied Application for Trial-Mod

Podji

User
Aug 28, 2021
Code:
Your In-Game Name: Podji

Steam Name: Podji

Link to your Public Steam Profile: :https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198141691379/

Your age (we only accept staff 15 and older): 19 years old 20 the 7 may :)

Your discord name/tag: Podji#5492

Is your discord name the same as your In-Game Name on AtomicRP? Yes

Have you ever been warned/kicked/banned on any Atomic Networks Servers? If yes, what for? I got warned Multiples times but since 1 months i'm a clean boy I got warned 1 time :3

How much playtime do you have on the server? (24 hour minimum) Right now I have 4 days and 9 hours I really enjoy playing on the server everyone is nice and especially the staff members :D I hope I would be a part of the team <3

Have you read up on our rules fully? I read every single rules of the Dark Rp and watched some Commands and Class of warnings

Have you read up on the (DRP) Staff Information section of the Forums? I do

Do you have a microphone and use it on a consistent basis? I do have a microphone and I use it for playing rp scene and when I need to use it

Do you have any prior experience staffing on other Garry's Mod servers? (Please go into detail if the answer is Yes) I don't because I was too young 5 years before. So I couldn't being staff.

Have you received any recommendations to apply for staff from current AtomicRP Staff Members? (If so list them below) I do not but alot of staff member appreciate me :D

If you answered yes to the previous question, do you have experience with SAM? AWarn3? BLogs? No :/ But i'll learn it I promise

Why do you want to be a part of the staff team? I want to be a part of the staff team because I alway's wanted to be staff on dark rp servers. I want to help the server to grow up even more and help all players on the server to have an enjoyable play time on the server. I love the majority of the staff team and I want to be a part of it! It's the first time on a Dark Rp server that Mod/Admins are such talented, serious and really nice

Why should you be accepted onto the staff team? I am someone that you can trust in. I really think I would be a nice staff member on the server because i'm very mature, i take everything seriously and I don't have preference on some players everyone is equal and will be treaten equitably! I can be connected the entire week-end to 48 hours week. Sadly I can't really play alot at the week because i'm working as an electrician 40h/week I hope this will not affect my application because I really do want to be a part of the staff and I really do think I will be a good staff member on the server! I know all the rules of the server and ready to be in test. Thanks for taking your time for reading this, I hope you have an fantastic day.

Podji

What is your timezone? Canada time zone?

+/-
Had some good experiences with you and some not so good. But I'm curious about what you have to offer.

-1 I barely have any encounters with you, and today, I had a sit with you where you clearly broke the rules. You also killed the guy in the sit, you also lied to me when I asked you a question. Not only that, you seem immature and you always want the last word. I would try to explain to you guys and you would interrupt me by arguing with the other guy. You went for so long that I had to gag you from speaking.

-1 I barely have any encounters with you, and today, I had a sit with you where you clearly broke the rules. You also killed the guy in the sit, you also lied to me when I asked you a question. Not only that, you seem immature and you always want the last word. I would try to explain to you guys and you would interrupt me by arguing with the other guy. You went for so long that I had to gag you from speaking.
Hi, First thing first I gaved him 1 Million$ for this miss understanding, I try most of the time to stay nice and let other people explain themself, But in this case I had no choice to argument it because he was keep trying to speak over me and saying false informations. We solved the problems in about 10/15 minutes. Those guys was breaking every rules and lying. They both got banned for 1 weak today... I'm not a bad person. I do interrupt you sometimes and I do apologize. But I was trying to explain my version and he kept speaking over me. I hope you got a fantastic night and see you soon :)

-1 man, I am sorry but I have to. Every time I have had a sit with you it has always been from a minge experience with someone else. Plus I am 99% sure you have got more than 1 warning in a month...

In my personal opinion I don't feel that the maturity is there from several of my interactions I have had with you, you have a pretty short temper. The amount of times you called me an idiot today for not doing something right away is not what I consider good staff material.

Application Denied
You may reapply for an Atomic Networks Staff Position in 2 Weeks, Please DM me (Unknown..#2441) with questions/concerns.