itneVenti

Steam Name:

MONK

Link to your Public Steam Profile: :

https://steamcommunity.com/id/MMOONNKK/

Your age (we only accept staff 15 and older):

Your discord name/tag:

MONKS#0001

Is your discord name the same as your In-Game Name on AtomicRP?

Yes, both names involve The word Venti

Have you ever been warned/kicked/banned on any Atomic Networks Servers? If yes, what for?

I currently have no warnings.

How much playtime do you have on the server? (24 hour minimum)

2w 4d 8h

Have you read up on our rules fully?

Yes, I have read the rules of the server fully.

Have you read up on the (DRP) Staff Information section of the Forums?

Yes, I have read the Staff Information.

Do you have a microphone and use it on a consistent basis?

Yes

Do you have any prior experience staffing on other Garry's Mod servers? (Please go into detail if the answer is Yes)

Yes, I have prior experience staffing.

I was on Atomic working my way up to moderator, and by the time I got mod, I had been staffing for a few months. Due to school I could no longer staff and had to resign.
Later saying I would return to staffing once my schooling was done.

Have you received any recommendations to apply for staff from current AtomicRP Staff Members? (If so list them below)

No, I have not.

Why do you want to be a part of the staff team?

I've been on the server for some time now and have grown to love the community that darkrp can create. I’ve seen the good and bad parts of the server and would like to help outweigh the unpleasant times. I even have asked questions about what it’s like as an admin for AtomicRp, about the rules and things to do and not to do. I love seeing a community grow and thrive and that can't happen when everyone has a hard time playing the game due to other people either breaking the rules or maybe even are new and need help learning what all Atomic RP has to offer.

I would love to join the AtomicRP Staff team because I want to help the player base learn the rules and what we have to offer gameplay-wise, see the community grow, help take the weight off other staff team members through busy times, and be able to answer people's questions they might have.

Why should you be accepted onto the staff team?

I should be accepted into the staff team because. I am always on, I don't lose my temper that easily, I can listen to what the other player has to say, and I am friendly with the players. With me being almost always on, I would be able to supervise the players. Patience is key when dealing with a player’s issue and being able to listen and understand. I have interacted with a lot of the player base and have seen all the different playstyles people have. I'm a team player and can work well together with other players and team members.

What is your timezone?

US East

+1
I don't need to say more. I hope to welcome you back Venti, I look forward to staffing with you.
Hope you get interviewed soon can't wait to hear it.

-1 No effort, copied an old app just updated age, playtime etc.

-1 No effort, copied an old app just updated age, playtime etc.

https://discordapp.com/channels/697277278492688384/891831676265709589

"No Effort"

What is there to change I feel heavily the same.

+1

Feel as if you deserve an interview, you were old staff from what people are saying and if you do good during interview then we'll see from there. Also for the copying old apps it just makes it seem like ya lazy but again could prove wrong during interview.

Accepted for Interview
Reach out to (Slender_Cain#6969) on Discord to schedule an interview.
Note: Failure to schedule your interview within the next 3 days will result in your application being denied.