Armor Vape Poggers

L3G1T

User
Jul 23, 2021
Add an armor vape im sick of randomly being shot on the street and having to spend another 75k

This vape shouldn’t be cheap I'm thinking one of these vapes should cost around 250K

This vape shouldn’t make your armor go up as fast as the medical vape heals you.

Thanks for looking at my shit : p

While this would be a very useful tool, it is just too powerful and gamebreaking for people defending their base. Let's say you're professional printer and you're afk at your base with your printers getting you millions. A raider comes and you kill him but your armor is wiped out and your health is at 20. You can just sit in your base, not leaving even once, and fill up on both armor and health FOR FREE. This is just too overpowered for it to be seriously considered.
You can already buy armor from a black market dealer so that you can resupply on the go. I see no reason for this to be added other than to allow people to save even more money.

Would need heavy balancing but if done right I can see this being an awesome tool to help fight off petty damage

While this would be a very useful tool, it is just too powerful and gamebreaking for people defending their base. Let's say you're professional printer and you're afk at your base with your printers getting you millions. A raider comes and you kill him but your armor is wiped out and your health is at 20. You can just sit in your base, not leaving even once, and fill up on both armor and health FOR FREE. This is just too overpowered for it to be seriously considered.
You can already buy armor from a black market dealer so that you can resupply on the go. I see no reason for this to be added other than to allow people to save even more money.

When you're a thief doing thief things and your spend 75k on armor plus however much you spent on your gun and you go to raid there is almost no way to get profit if you have more than 3 people and that's assuming you win the raid.

This helps out the raiders more than the defenders which I see as a plus.

I can see where Rapport is right, as generally if you are raiding you won't have time to suck on a vape, while quickly opening your inventory and spawning in a heavy armor takes seconds; making the vape only useful for if a party member destroys some of your armor or if you are defending a raid. and winning a raid can already be hard enough as is. . .

+1 yes and price should be 50k cheaper than npc and cheaper than bmd

Suggestion Noted
This is a really cool idea. It's been added to the proper repositories of ideas for future updates <3.