ASONG17

Steam Name:
ASONG17

Link to your Public Steam Profile: :

Your age (we only accept staff 15 and older):
I am 18 years old

Your discord name/tag:
ASONG17 #4290

Is your discord name the same as your In-Game Name on AtomicRP?
Yes it is

Have you ever been warned/kicked/banned on any Atomic Networks Servers? If yes, what for?
I have been warned three times and jailed once....

1. RDM (Unwar | Class 1) on 2/18/2021 by CrosshairBull (This was the warn I got jailed for)
  2. RDM (Unwar | Class 1) on 2/24/2021 by Tim, the Horton
  3. NLR (Game | Class 2) on 3/25/2021 by noetic

How much playtime do you have on the server? (1 day minimum playtime, 1 week in the community)
I currently have 2 days 14 hours and 13 minutes of playtime at the time of writing this.

Have you read up on our rules fully?
I have read through all of the rules

Have you read up on the (DRP) Staff Information section of the Forums?
Yes I have read through the handbook, sit guidelines, how to write a warn, staff command list, and the staff duties and chain of command forums.

Do you have a microphone and use it on a consistent basis?
Yes I do have a microphone and I use it every time I play on the server.

Do you have any prior experience staffing on other Garry's Mod servers? (Please go into detail if the answer is Yes)
I do not have any previous experience

Have you received any recommendations to apply for staff from current AtomicRP Staff Members? (If so list them below)
I have received no recommendations to apply from staff members

If you answered yes to the previous question, do you have experience with SAM? AWarn3? BLogs?

Why do you want to be a part of the staff team?
I have always wanted to be part of a staff team for DarkRP ever since I started playing DarkRP a long time ago. I especially want to be on the staff team for this server because it is easily my favorite DarkRP server out of all the servers I've ever been on. Also I've noticed that there are not a lot of staff members online earlier in the morning, I play almost every morning for a couple of hours each time and it would be prefect because I could fill in during that time when the moderators are not on in the morning. Also like I said this server is great and I would like to help to keep improving it and keeping it great.

Why should you be accepted onto the staff team?
I should be accepted onto the team because this is the only server I ever play and I play it almost every single day for at least two hours each time I am on. Also I would take it seriously because I like the server and want to help improve it and to keep it good

Thank you for all of the replies and taking your time to read my app
-/+ never seen
+/- Saw you on the server but dont know if you are active, could be worth a shot.
+1 Cool guy, somewhat active
-1 seen him RDM a decent bit
recommended but maybe get the rdm out of him
-/+
Honestly have Not seen you at all man sorry can't really say much else.
+/- i have never once seen you on the server
Thank you for all of the replies and taking your time to read my app

+1 Pretty decent application, it really does seem like you want to be a staff member, and you've also been mature in this thread to those who've responded, which is a great trait to have in a staff member. I think you'd be a nice fit for the staff team, good luck! :)

+1 Pretty decent application, it really does seem like you want to be a staff member, and you've also been mature in this thread to those who've responded, which is a great trait to have in a staff member. I think you'd be a nice fit for the staff team, good luck! :)
-/+ Personally don't remember interacting with you, I dont remember if I seen you on the server.
Change in reply, Seemed very mature, understanding, & helpful +1
I appreciate all of your replies as well (y)

Your In-Game Name:
ASONG17

Steam Name:
ASONG17

Link to your Public Steam Profile: :

Your age (we only accept staff 15 and older):
I am 18 years old

Your discord name/tag:
ASONG17 #4290

Is your discord name the same as your In-Game Name on AtomicRP?
Yes it is

Have you ever been warned/kicked/banned on any Atomic Networks Servers? If yes, what for?
I have been warned three times and jailed once....

1. RDM (Unwar | Class 1) on 2/18/2021 by CrosshairBull (This was the warn I got jailed for)
  2. RDM (Unwar | Class 1) on 2/24/2021 by Tim, the Horton
  3. NLR (Game | Class 2) on 3/25/2021 by noetic

How much playtime do you have on the server? (1 day minimum playtime, 1 week in the community)
I currently have 2 days 14 hours and 13 minutes of playtime at the time of writing this.

Have you read up on our rules fully?
I have read through all of the rules

Have you read up on the (DRP) Staff Information section of the Forums?
Yes I have read through the handbook, sit guidelines, how to write a warn, staff command list, and the staff duties and chain of command forums.

Do you have a microphone and use it on a consistent basis?
Yes I do have a microphone and I use it every time I play on the server.

Do you have any prior experience staffing on other Garry's Mod servers? (Please go into detail if the answer is Yes)
I do not have any previous experience

Have you received any recommendations to apply for staff from current AtomicRP Staff Members? (If so list them below)
I have received no recommendations to apply from staff members

If you answered yes to the previous question, do you have experience with SAM? AWarn3? BLogs?

Why do you want to be a part of the staff team?
I have always wanted to be part of a staff team for DarkRP ever since I started playing DarkRP a long time ago. I especially want to be on the staff team for this server because it is easily my favorite DarkRP server out of all the servers I've ever been on. Also I've noticed that there are not a lot of staff members online earlier in the morning, I play almost every morning for a couple of hours each time and it would be prefect because I could fill in during that time when the moderators are not on in the morning. Also like I said this server is great and I would like to help to keep improving it and keeping it great.

Why should you be accepted onto the staff team?
I should be accepted onto the team because this is the only server I ever play and I play it almost every single day for at least two hours each time I am on. Also I would take it seriously because I like the server and want to help improve it and to keep it good
+1 always on when i'm on very decent guy