Accepted Authentic cactus re app

-DNFA-BANANAGUY!<3

TMod on Atomic DarkRP
User
May 8, 2021
Your In-Game Name: Authentic cactus

Steam Name: -DNFA-Bananaguy!<3

Link to your Public Steam Profile: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199086187778/

Your age (we only accept staff 15 and older): I am over 15, but i rather not give my age in the application.
If neccessary, i will give it at interview.

Your discord name/tag: Unknown Status#1938

Is your discord name the same as your In-Game Name on AtomicRP?: no it is not (Unknown Status#1938)

Have you ever been warned/kicked/banned on any Atomic Networks Servers?: If yes, what for?: never kicked or banned,
but i have gotten warns. must precise they are no longer active.

How much playtime do you have on the server? (24 hour minimum):1w 3d 8h

Have you read up on our rules fully?: I have, and I also clarified certain points I was not sure about with staff.

Have you read up on the (DRP) Staff Information section of the Forums?:yes i have

Do you have a microphone and use it on a consistent basis?: yes I do.

Do you have any prior experience staffing on other Garry's Mod servers? (Please go into detail if the answer is Yes): Yes,
on this same server. i was demoted for not meeting my hours. i didnt bother with it earlyer as i was moving and would of
bine inactive anyway.

Have you received any recommendations to apply for staff from current AtomicRP Staff Members? (If so list them below):yes

bananaman, justvalentino, beta male, money god, johnny rico, shiloh, asianganggaming, unknown, washed, not mythic

If you answered yes to the previous question, do you have experience with SAM? AWarn3? BLogs?: yes

Why do you want to be a part of the staff team?:I would like to rejoin the staff team with the same motivations and reasons
as i use to have (A lot of times the staff are having trouble handleing the tickets. I say
this because a lot of the time when i ask staff members what they are up to, they say that there are a lot of tickets to
answer, and by experiance, with only 2 staff on and like 100 players, tickets can take time to be answered.)

Why should you be accepted onto the staff team?: This server is the first server I have played on, I learned most of Gmod
on the server and I would like to help others as I have bine helped when I first joined.I have seen the server while no
staff wher on, and its not fun for no one. I would like to help fix this problem.
-i like to have fun, but i know how to be mature when needed
-im patient
-i like to help others
-i know the importance of following the guidlines
-i am just
-i can control my emotions when in conflict situation
-i know how to work as a team
-i learn fast
-i have preior experiance with staffing

What is your timezone?: Easter standard time

Last edited:
+1
I have not seen you, but you have been a mod before and seem to know your stuff. And in my opinion that's a valid reason to step away for awhile no fault on you. I just moved across the country a few months ago. It's stressful and tiring.

-1 Ok so I had to deal with multiple sits with you and rico multiple times last night even tho Rico said he brought up the situation with Beta and he said its fine but you kept poking at the situation.... you gave off a mingy mindset that night but since unknown plus one you then he saw a better side of you and I hope I see that side too soon.
giphy.gif

-1 Ok so I had to deal with multiple sits with you and rico multiple times last night even tho Rico said he brought up the situation with Beta and he said its fine but you kept poking at the situation.... you gave off a mingy mindset that night but since unknown plus one you then he saw a better side of you and I hope I see that side too soon.
giphy.gif
yo novus, i was just fucking arround, ask rico, after we wher best budies.

sorry for the headache we / I caused you.

Accepted for Interview
Reach out to MONKEYGOD on Discord within 3 days to schedule your interview.
Note: Failure to schedule your interview within 3 days will result in your application being denied.

Application Accepted
Reach out to Unknown on Discord within 3 days to schedule your training
Note: Failure to schedule your training within 3 days will result in your application being denied.