Denied AzraelAOD Staff Application

Average Ohioan

User
May 30, 2023
Username: AzraelAOD

◈ Your In-Game Name: Average Texan

Link to your Public Steam Profile: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199271727405/

Your Age: 20

Your Discord Tag: tristanmr

Is your discord name the same as your In-Game Name on AtomicRP? Yes

Have you ever been warned or banned on any Atomic Networks servers? Yes

Please detail all of your warns and bans. Warnings:
FailRP During Raid (Class III) | Date: 04/06/2023
RDM (Class III) | Date: 12/06/2023
RDM (Class III) | Date: 16/06/2023???
Fail RP (Class III) | Date: 20/06/2023???

(Some of these dates are weird lol)

How much playtime do you have on the server? 2 Days and 4 hours

Have you read up on our rules fully? Yes

Have you read up on the (DRP) Staff Information section of the forums? Yes

Do you have a microphone and use it on a consistent basis? Yes

Do you have any prior experience staffing on other Garry's Mod servers within the past 4 years? Yes

Please detail your tenure at these other servers, include the following...
> Time on the Staff Team
> Rank (If applicable)
> Contacts from Community (If you have any)
Civil Gamers SCP-RP
Time: A month
Contacts: N/A

Revival Servers Halo RP
Time: 3 months
Contacts N/A

Have you previously staffed on AtomicRP? No

What is your time zone? EST

What time of the day (for you) are you usually on? Around 2PM-8PM

Why do you want to be a part of the AtomicRP Staff Team? I want to try and moderate a Dark RP server since I haven't done it ever and it seems like you guys have some open slots, but you also have a decent and reliable staff team above Moderator+, which means there will be people to teach me what I need to know in specific scenarios and ask questions if I need to.

Why should you be accepted onto the AtomicRP Staff Team? I feel that I am pretty neutral when it comes to handling staff sits and will make sure to do my best to leave bias out of it. If I do not know something I will directly ask my superiors as well so I am not giving out any unjust punishments. I will also make it my mission to do sits as quick as possible and as fair as possible.

Optional: Include any other information about yourself that you'd like the community and the management team to know about you. N/A

-1 due to the amount of play time and the time span that u were warned. the warns are expired but you have 2 days of playtime in the span of 6 months ( its day/month/year). feel free to make a warn removel request/ a ticket in game to get the warns removed

+1 I've had a ton of interactions in game with this player and they seem very kind and funny, haven't seen them do anything bad or treat anyone bad in any of our interactions. Good dude

Application Denied
It was clear from your interview that you are lacking the proper rule knowledge to have a successful training.
We appreciate your interest in staffing. You may reapply for an Atomic Networks Staff Position in 2 Weeks, DM me with questions/concerns.

We recommend consulting the Enforcement Guidelines if you are interested in applying again.
https://forums.atomicnetworks.co/threads/darkrp-enforcement-guidelines.4007/