Accepted Azurri Staff Application

Azurri

User
May 6, 2024
Username: Azurri

◈ Your In-Game Name: Azurri

Link to your Public Steam Profile: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199197589703/

Your Age: 21

Your Discord Tag: azurri

Is your discord name the same as your In-Game Name on AtomicRP? Yes

Have you ever been warned or banned on any Atomic Networks servers? No

How much playtime do you have on the server? 4d 16h 49m

Have you read up on our rules fully? Yes

Have you read up on the (DRP) Staff Information section of the forums? Yes

Do you have a microphone and use it on a consistent basis? Yes

Do you have any prior experience staffing on other Garry's Mod servers within the past 4 years? No

Have you previously staffed on AtomicRP? No

What is your time zone? CST USA Central Time Zone

What time of the day (for you) are you usually on? 12am to 6am

Why do you want to be a part of the AtomicRP Staff Team? I feel like I would genuinely get along with most of the staff team would like to have some out of work friends. I enjoy the atmosphere Atomic creates and wish to do my part in maintaining that luxury.

Why should you be accepted onto the AtomicRP Staff Team? I'm a really good people person ;its literally part of my employment. I'm honest and to the point and rarely rude to others. I personally think I get along with most of the staff.

Optional: Include any other information about yourself that you'd like the community and the management team to know about you. I really just love to have a good laugh :3 Talking to people is something i wake up for everyday

Last edited:
+1 good person. Although I would like to see more effort but this could be fixed in the interview

-1 seems like a cool dude, but compared to other staff apps effort is subpar.