Bulbasaur

#1 Senior Mod
User
Aug 10, 2023
Flordia
steamcommunity.com
Username: AzuzuLovesYou

◈ Your In-Game Name: Azuzu

Link to your Public Steam Profile: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198154018625/

Your Age: 29

Your Discord Tag: azulalovesyou

Is your discord name the same as your In-Game Name on AtomicRP? Yes

Have you ever been warned or banned on any Atomic Networks servers? Yes

Please detail all of your warns and bans. I was given a Rdm warning. This was because one of my party members was being killed by a cop, when I intervened the party owner crash. This dropped party so it was RDM. That same person that made the ticket against me was later banned for MRDM after being warned of witching on me and my friends.

How much playtime do you have on the server? 3d 7h 25m

Have you read up on our rules fully? Yes

Have you read up on the (DRP) Staff Information section of the forums? Yes

Do you have a microphone and use it on a consistent basis? Yes

Do you have any prior experience staffing on other Garry's Mod servers within the past 4 years? Yes

Please detail your tenure at these other servers, include the following...
> Time on the Staff Team
> Rank (If applicable)
> Contacts from Community (If you have any)
I was a Senior Admin to a clonewars server owned by Icefuse. I no longer play on icefuse, but I have understanding of staffing.

Have you previously staffed on AtomicRP? No

What is your time zone? EST

What time of the day (for you) are you usually on? 3pm-6am (I can't do weekends cause of work)

Why do you want to be a part of the AtomicRP Staff Team? When applying for a staff position on a Dark RP server, I know it's important to present yourself as a responsible, knowledgeable, and dedicated candidate. Dark RP servers often require staff members to help maintain a positive environment and enforce server rules. I have Familiarized myself with the specific rules, guidelines, and community culture of the Atomic server. And I understand the server's gameplay mechanics, role-play standards, and all unique features. I have a high passion for garry's mod, and my dedication to the server's community would be outstanding, and my goal will be always to contribute positively. I have a high skill set, and I am know to have a high problem solving complex as I did score a 94 on the ASVAB. I will appraoch every problem with the exact amount of attention needed, and will never leave someone feeling down about a sit, things happen and I don't want people to feel bad about that.

Why should you be accepted onto the AtomicRP Staff Team? I feel that I can keep ticket times down, help others with sits, work my way up the COC and be someone that other admins can rely on. I will be dedicated and have a long term commitment to the server, and hope to one day become a face that everyone can recognize. I know that myself as a person I am always open to new friendships and new experiences. By accepting me just know that you will have a dedicated, friendly, passionate admin added to the already great roster.

Optional: Include any other information about yourself that you'd like the community and the management team to know about you. I have a doctorate degree, and I am very proud of that. I used to play ALOT of clone wars RP and I know how to take RP very serious and in my 4 years on clone wars I never broke a rule. Even when I got warned here it truly was an accident, even the admin felt bad for giving me the warn. I just want you guys to know that I love the server, and I want to be apart of it at a larger level. I hope to hear back! Always remember Azuzu Loves YOU!

Last edited:
Good experience, and the player is very chill.
I do predict that people are going to say “low effort” if they don’t know you so I would recommend editing your application to have a better chance.

+1

+/-
Would like to see more effort on the last 2 questions.
Note: you can edit your application.

@ohDizzy I changed my profile to public, I totally blanked on that. Thank you for reminding me!
@exliipso I added more meat to the bones, and thank you for the constructive criticism ❤️
@SmokeyDragon You a real one, and I always enjoy hanging with you!
@DesiredRep I didn't know at the time how much effort would be to low effort, I didn't want to go overboard with information. But thank you for the reply anyway. 🫂