Denied b1GGoERILLABQL1S Staff Application

b1GGoERILLABQL1S

User
Jul 11, 2023
Username: b1GGoERILLABQL1S

◈ Your In-Game Name: Sugar cookies

Link to your Public Steam Profile: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199467423503/

Your Age: Listen IM 14 but I turn 15 in like 2 days so please

Your Discord Tag: milky_way3193

Is your discord name the same as your In-Game Name on AtomicRP? Yes

Have you ever been warned or banned on any Atomic Networks servers? Yes

Please detail all of your warns and bans. I have been banned here is a screenshot"C:\Users\colto\OneDrive\Pictures\Screenshots\Screenshot 2023-10-06 193218.png"

How much playtime do you have on the server? 3 days

Have you read up on our rules fully? Yes

Have you read up on the (DRP) Staff Information section of the forums? Yes

Do you have a microphone and use it on a consistent basis? Yes

Do you have any prior experience staffing on other Garry's Mod servers within the past 4 years? No

Have you previously staffed on AtomicRP? No

What is your time zone? CDT

What time of the day (for you) are you usually on? commonly

Why do you want to be a part of the AtomicRP Staff Team? I love reinforcing the rules and helping players as a staff i can do that Much more often,I can also be a great staff member by answering the tickets always as best as I can and I feel I am very mature for my age please don't look at my age and imminently knock me off iv'e learned and I want to become apart of this community

Why should you be accepted onto the AtomicRP Staff Team? I Love socializing whit other people and I feel as staff a lot of doors can open up for me and I will make new friends along the way,and I need to improve my public speaking I know several staff members that I would like to get to know and build a stronger relationship with and I feel like being a staff really helps me do that

Optional: Include any other information about yourself that you'd like the community and the management team to know about you. my mod do is keep it stupid simple

Last edited:
Please reconsider after this edit :) Note:I decided to look t some others who have been declined look at there mistakes and reflect on that

Last edited:
Application Denied
Based on your application, we have decided to not continue with the interview process.
We appreciate your interest in staffing. You may reapply for an Atomic Networks Staff Position in 2 weeks.
Please contact management on Discord for any further questions.

We recommend consulting the Enforcement Guidelines if you are interested in applying again.
https://forums.atomicnetworks.co/threads/darkrp-enforcement-guidelines.4007/