Denied Evol Staff Application

Evol

User
Sep 19, 2023
Username: Evol

◈ Your In-Game Name: Vibing Cat Doobert

Link to your Public Steam Profile: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199095486978/

Your Age: 16

Your Discord Tag: vibingcatdoobert

Is your discord name the same as your In-Game Name on AtomicRP? Yes

Have you ever been warned or banned on any Atomic Networks servers? Yes

Please detail all of your warns and bans. (expired) RDM 17/01/24. RDM 01/02/24. RDM 05/02/24

How much playtime do you have on the server?
1 month 3 hours and 23 minutes

Have you read up on our rules fully? Yes

Have you read up on the (DRP) Staff Information section of the forums? Yes

Do you have a microphone and use it on a consistent basis? Yes

Do you have any prior experience staffing on other Garry's Mod servers within the past 4 years? No

Have you previously staffed on AtomicRP? No

What is your time zone? Central Standard Time (CST)

What time of the day (for you) are you usually on? My schedule can be a bit complex and messy, but usually on weekdays I'll be up in the early morning hours of the day, gone for about 4 hours around 4-6 am to do school, and I'll fall asleep pretty early most times at around 5 to 8 pm, this can change though. On the weekends it's different, where I usually wake up pretty late in the day, around 2-4 pm, and I'll be up until around 5-6 am most days.

Why do you want to be a part of the AtomicRP Staff Team? I've been on the server for a long time and I really do enjoy playing it, and I like the community, so I feel like It would be a cool and fun experience helping the community by interacting with more people to help them out. I also feel as if being apart of the staff team would allow me to make more friends on the server as I would be interacting with a lot of people within the staff team that I usually don't interact with often.

Why should you be accepted onto the AtomicRP Staff Team? Because I feel like I'm good with people in general; I'm a pretty nice person and I can take pressure (any time when I'm being yelled at or insulted) without taking offense or becoming angry. I also think I would get along with staff members very well as I've met many of the staff in my time playing on the server, and they seem like nice people I can get along with.

Optional: Include any other information about yourself that you'd like the community and the management team to know about you.

Last edited:

-1 Ur a doobert which puts you in a bad spot already​

You also put zero effort into your application​

Edit: I will not be changing my rating due to your involvment with the dooberts​

Last edited:
+/- You have not detailed your warns you’ve received from atomic I do not know I feel about this application

+/- I like how you want to connect with the community, although you not listing your previous warns on atomic is worrying me.

-1 toxic interactions every time without fail also rdmed me today.
I don't really remember any toxic interactions with you, I've only heard bad things from my gang itself, also, the RDM happened when I was being raided by another thief, so it doesn't really make sense for me not to shoot you in that situation when I couldn't see your name.

-1 youre one of my friends but your maturity is not there, not even close. I think you have good rule knowledge but I also know you have blatant disregard for that knowledge. I'd like to see some better behavior from you for awhile and then maybe try applying again.

Application Denied
Based on your application, we have decided to not continue with the interview process.
We appreciate your interest in staffing. You may reapply for an Atomic Networks Staff Position in 2 weeks.
Please contact management on Discord for any further questions.

We recommend consulting the Enforcement Guidelines if you are interested in applying again.
https://forums.atomicnetworks.co/threads/darkrp-enforcement-guidelines.4007/