Baptism Man

Steam Name:
TheMysteriousWiser

Link to your Public Steam Profile: :

Your age (we only accept staff 15 and older):
15... Turning 16 on sept 26

Your discord name/tag:
DrPhil's Pharmacist#4860

Is your discord name the same as your In-Game Name on AtomicRP?
Yes my in game name is the same

Have you ever been warned/kicked/banned on any Atomic Networks Servers? If yes, what for?
Warned 3 times out of my whole 3 weeks of total gameplay. 2 were Rdm and 1 was prop minge

How much playtime do you have on the server? (24 hour minimum)
3 Weeks>

Have you read up on our rules fully?
I have fully read the rules of AtomicRP.

Have you read up on the (DRP) Staff Information section of the Forums?
Yes I did.

Do you have a microphone and use it on a consistent basis?
Yes I do use my mic on a daily basis.

Do you have any prior experience staffing on other Garry's Mod servers? (Please go into detail if the answer is Yes)

Have you received any recommendations to apply for staff from current AtomicRP Staff Members? (If so list them below)

If you answered yes to the previous question, do you have experience with SAM? AWarn3? BLogs?
Like I know how it works but I never used it

Why do you want to be a part of the staff team?
I want to be part of the staff team because I want to build an experience on Mod/Admin work on Garry's Mod kind of like an intern. I also want to help new players with questions. If they don't know much about DRP or Garry's Mod in general. Also a lot of the people I know like The God, Theo and more have made it to staff. So i want to be part of the staffing AtomicRP Community.

Why should you be accepted onto the staff team?
I am a really social person. Enough to the point where i just talk to anyone i see in public or online. I am a really confident person. When it comes to putting effort into my work and dating. If someone asked me... What are u and what do u want to be known as. I want to be known as a Confident and a very kind social person.

What is your timezone?
Eastern

Last edited:
Application Denied
You may reapply for an Atomic Networks Staff Position in 2 Weeks, DM me (Unknown..#2441) with questions/concerns.