Denied BeetsMe Staff Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

BeetsMe

User
Jul 6, 2023
Username: BeetsMe

◈ Your In-Game Name: BeetsMe

Link to your Public Steam Profile: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198353732433/

Your Age: 17

Your Discord Tag: beetsme

Is your discord name the same as your In-Game Name on AtomicRP? Yes

Have you ever been warned or banned on any Atomic Networks servers? Yes

Please detail all of your warns and bans. When typing '!warn' into the chat I don't see my warnings anymore. They were so long ago I do not remember them anymore, I think I got banned because I didn't like an admin who was ruining my RP.

How much playtime do you have on the server? 1 Week 3 Days and 11 Hours

Have you read up on our rules fully? Yes

Have you read up on the (DRP) Staff Information section of the forums? Yes

Do you have a microphone and use it on a consistent basis? Yes

Do you have any prior experience staffing on other Garry's Mod servers within the past 4 years? No

Have you previously staffed on AtomicRP? No

What is your time zone? MST

What time of the day (for you) are you usually on? from 12-9 PM

Why do you want to be a part of the AtomicRP Staff Team? I saw a help wanted, and from my experience like the current staffing team. I would also love to learn how to admin as it is a skill I've been wanting to learn for a long time now.

Why should you be accepted onto the AtomicRP Staff Team? I am very good at keeping a level head, have lots of free time, and am motivated to help out the server. I am also a bit rambunctious player so I feel a bit more for the misunderstood.

Optional: Include any other information about yourself that you'd like the community and the management team to know about you.

Last edited:
Your effort is way below the expectations of an application. Please add more to the last two questions then I will think about changing my -1 to a +1. Look at accepted applications if you want to know what type of effort is expected.

Application Denied
Based on your application, we have decided to not continue with the interview process.
We appreciate your interest in staffing. You may reapply for an Atomic Networks Staff Position in 2 weeks.
Please contact management on Discord for any further questions.

We recommend consulting the Enforcement Guidelines if you are interested in applying again.
https://forums.atomicnetworks.co/threads/darkrp-enforcement-guidelines.4007/

Status
Not open for further replies.