BFD_DemiGod

◈ Your In-Game Name:
BFDemiGod

Link to your Public Steam Profile:
https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198147369698/

Your age (we only accept staff 15 and older with few exceptions):

Your Discord (with tag):
BFDemiGod#7314

Is your discord name the same as your In-Game Name on AtomicRP?
Yes

Have you ever been warned on AtomicRP?
Yes

Please detail all of your warns and bans.
Both RDM's (Class III)

How much playtime do you have on the server?
6 Days 17 Hours 45 Mins

Have you read up on our rules fully?
Yes

Have you read up on the (DRP) Staff Information section of the forums?
Yes

Do you have a microphone and use it on a consistent basis?
Yes

Do you have any prior experience staffing on other Garry's Mod servers within the past 4 years?
No

Have you previously staffed on AtomicRP?
No

What is your time zone?
Eastern Time Zone

What time of the day (for you) are you usually on?
1700 to 2200

Why do you want to be a part of the AtomicRP Staff Team?
I feel like you guys need a better admin team and I'm willing to help out and I have also been on this server since May/17/2021 before I left for basic training and then came back just recently. I have always been incorporated with atomic and all the old admins that used to be on back in 2021. And I also don't mind learning on how to become a better mod. And I'm also a supporter since May of last year. Just take into consideration of me trying to help your staff as a team not as a solo player.

Why should you be accepted onto the AtomicRP Staff Team?
I have leadership skills due to the military. I would appreciate it if you guys would let me help you staff wise because a lot of your staff are scared of making corrective actions and bringing problems up to people. I don't have much free time on my hands but I'm willing to give more than the 10+ hours you guys want. And I also enjoy helping your server get rid of the people who only get on to fuck with other people me personally I like to enjoy my off time.

Last edited:
+/- Talked to ingame, seems like a cool dude. Application could use a little more effort though

Last edited:
+/- I'll change to a neutral vote now that the application shows effort but I still am not keen about what the non edit version said still.

Last edited:
+1 talked to him alot seems like a good guy app is good other than "Why should you be accepted onto the AtomicRP Staff Team?" question it needs more effort

Last edited:
+/- Effort shown in staff app, even though it isn't a lot, your effort goes a long way and can show how motivated you are. Has warns though which, is not the best thing when applying for staff. Never had an interaction with you though.
His warns were within the 2 week time span, which is kinda weird since he says that he knows the rules.

Last edited:
-/+ Application is okay. Just because you're military doesn't mean you have Leadership skills.

Accepted for Interview
Reach out to King Chris on discord (KingChris#0009) within 3 days to schedule your interview.
Note: Failure to schedule your interview within 3 days will result in your application being denied.

Application Denied
You may reapply for an Atomic Networks Staff Position in 2 weeks, Please DM me (Unknown..#2441) with questions/concerns.