Denied BIGMAN Staff Application

BIGMAN

User
May 31, 2022
Username: BIGMAN

◈ Your In-Game Name: B1GMAN

Link to your Public Steam Profile: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561197967506057/

Your age (we only accept staff 15 and older with few exceptions): 18

Your Discord (with tag): BIGMAN(Jake)#3028

Is your discord name the same as your In-Game Name on AtomicRP? Yes

Have you ever been warned on AtomicRP? No

How much playtime do you have on the server? 24 hours

Have you read up on our rules fully? Yes

Have you read up on the (DRP) Staff Information section of the forums? Yes

Do you have a microphone and use it on a consistent basis? Yes

Do you have any prior experience staffing on other Garry's Mod servers within the past 4 years? Yes

Please detail your tenure at these other servers, include the following...
> Time on the Staff Team
> Rank (If applicable)
> Contacts from Community (If you have any)
Either a Year or 2 ago I was an Admin for The server Defcon Nation back when they had a DarkRP server I have no Idea whether or not they still have a DarkRP server but I was staff on there for maybe 8 months to a year thats.

Have you previously staffed on AtomicRP? No

What is your time zone? GMT (Central Daylight Time)

What time of the day (for you) are you usually on? Miday-Night Time

Why do you want to be a part of the AtomicRP Staff Team? I really enjoy the experience in being apart of the staff team and the servers community I see there's about 4 DarkRP servers all linked together so I could go to either one which ever one needs the most help at the time, All the times I've played Gmod I'm always grinding for that staff position there's just something about being a staff member that I love.

Why should you be accepted onto the AtomicRP Staff Team? I definitely should be accepted because I have tons of experience dealing with all kinds of situations as a staff member, i'm very patient when it comes to anything, I can be on about everyday, I will easily put in the work to move up in the staffing ranks.

Optional: Include any other information about yourself that you'd like the community and the management team to know about you. I know i'm new to the server most people might not even know me but I've met some people and everyone seems mostly nice from what I have noticed, I look forward to meeting more people and getting to know everyone on the server

Nowadays I am more free sense I just graduated High-school so don't gotta worry about school anymore.

I have over 1,200+ hrs on Gmod Most of that is from staffing

+/- clean record, decent gmod playtime and staffing experience, app in general could use a bit more effort though.

-1 You have 24 hours exactly? I'm not overly excited by this app and like you said you're new, could be more body to why you want to staff here. Maybe apply again in 2 weeks when you're more established.

-1 You have 24 hours exactly? I'm not overly excited by this app and like you said you're new, could be more body to why you want to staff here. Maybe apply again in 2 weeks when you're more established.
24 hours is the requirement though and by the time it gets accepted or denied ill have more hours, Overall was just making sure I met the requirements of the application which I did.

-1 low effort applied.
unknown.png

Positives: Age | No warnings | Has a microphone | Past Experience | Time on GMOD

Negatives: Low effort | No recent experience | Nothing really stands out in this application | No way of contacting his prior management | Playtime

Overall: +/-1

+/- 1 some effort put it but what is a good positive is that you have had previus staffing expierence, but you only have 24 hours on the server.

Accepted for Interview
Reach out to Potompatomp#6597 on Discord schedule your interview within the next three days.​

Application Denied
It was clear from your interview that you are lacking the proper knowledge to be able to enforce the rules as a staff member.
We appreciate your interest in staffing. You may reapply for an Atomic Networks Staff Position in 2 Weeks, DM me with questions/concerns.​