Denied Black Heron Staff Application

Black Heron

User
Apr 23, 2022
Username: Black Heron

◈ Your In-Game Name: Black Heron

Link to your Public Steam Profile: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198238866672/

Your age (we only accept staff 15 and older with few exceptions): 15

Your Discord (with tag): Black Heron#4056

Is your discord name the same as your In-Game Name on AtomicRP? Yes

Have you ever been warned on AtomicRP? No

How much playtime do you have on the server? 127320 Seconds.

Have you read up on our rules fully? Yes

Have you read up on the (DRP) Staff Information section of the forums? Yes

Do you have a microphone and use it on a consistent basis? Yes

Do you have any prior experience staffing on other Garry's Mod servers within the past 4 years? Yes

Please detail your tenure at these other servers, include the following...
> Time on the Staff Team
> Rank (If applicable)
> Contacts from Community (If you have any)
It was a few years ago, probably 2 or 3 at most, but I used to have various servers where I staffed on. My ranks were Head Admin, Moderator, and Trial Mod. My time when I was a moderator and trail mod were short for that server because they sadly shut down due to inactive players. The server where I was also head admin shut down as well. All servers I had fun in and wanted to help out with the community. Same goes for this one.

Have you previously staffed on AtomicRP? No

What is your time zone? Eastern Standard Time (EST)

What time of the day (for you) are you usually on? In the afternoons mostly, but after 2 weeks I should be able to get on whenever thanks to summer break.

Why do you want to be a part of the AtomicRP Staff Team? I love helping out with servers I enjoy playing on. Not to mention I thought it'd be fun to become part of a staff family once again like how I used to be. I love helping out and having fun with the community. It would mean a lot if I were to be accepted into a staff position.

Why should you be accepted onto the AtomicRP Staff Team? You should accept me because I can be on for hours and take sits. I stay up late a lot (It is a problem) and I can ensure to uphold the rules of this server and help out the server however seems fit.

Optional: Include any other information about yourself that you'd like the community and the management team to know about you. I love to joke around a lot and have fun with others. I can sometimes play around a bit too much. (Btw My time played on the server is 1 day 11 hours and 23 minutes if you don't want to calculate the seconds lol)

-1 needs more playtime and im not going to calculate your seconds into mins then into hours then into days. def a -1000000000000000

I will admit, adding my time on the server as seconds was a bit of a stretch but at the very bottom is my actual time.

-1 needs more effort and I didn’t find it funny I had to look up the seconds and then find out your playtime was at the bottom, in the wrong place.

-rep

Things I Liked
experience

Things i don’t like
little effort.

Recommendations
look at the accepted tab for reference on what we look for in effort and applications in general.

Application Denied
Your application did not display the effort we expect in a staff member that wants to get to the interview.
We appreciate your interest in staffing. You may reapply for an Atomic Networks Staff Position in 2 Weeks, DM me with questions/concerns.​