Blaze_ Staff Application

Blaze1

Moderator On AtomicRP
DarkRP Staff Member
User
Mar 23, 2022
Username: Blaze_

◈ Your In-Game Name: Blaze1

Link to your Public Steam Profile: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199091534433

Your age (we only accept staff 15 and older with few exceptions): 13

Your Discord (with tag): Blaze_Knife#1500

Is your discord name the same as your In-Game Name on AtomicRP? No

Have you ever been warned on AtomicRP? No

How much playtime do you have on the server? 3D 12H

Have you read up on our rules fully? Yes

Have you read up on the (DRP) Staff Information section of the forums? Yes

Do you have a microphone and use it on a consistent basis? Yes

Do you have any prior experience staffing on other Garry's Mod servers within the past 4 years? No

Have you previously staffed on AtomicRP? No

What is your time zone? PST

What time of the day (for you) are you usually on? 1pm - 12pm

Why do you want to be a part of the AtomicRP Staff Team? I’ve always been looking forward to joining the Atomic Staff Team. I’ve always been someone that would help anybody that needs help in or outside of the Server. I’ve always been looking for a Garry’s Mod Server to put all my Effort in and I’ve found the one. I’ve been playing the Server every day for at least 5 Hours. I enjoy the Roleplay that the Server has and don’t want it to be killed by Rulebreakers. I would always find People that have no intent to Roleplay on the Server and think of how much I could help if I was the one to make them Regret their Decisions.

Why should you be accepted onto the AtomicRP Staff Team? I’m very good with Activity and putting myself in other Players Shoes. I wouldn’t jump to a Conclusion after hearing some of the Story instead I would ask for all of it. I am very Organized, and Patient and I’ve always been able to give my time to help others have fun with their Time. I do very well with Large Groups and like to bring my Ideas to the Table when I have the Chance to. I’m very good with Controlling myself and calming down other Players. I always try to make every Person feel welcome to the Community and Introduce myself so they have someone that could help them when needed.

Optional: Include any other information about yourself that you'd like the community and the management team to know about you. I've heard if you want a chance to become Staff or a Leadership Rank within a Server you need to be Trusted within the Community, I'd like to tell the Members of AtomicNetwork more about who I am. Hello everyone, some of you may know me but some of you may not. I'm Jimmy but my IGN is Blaze, I'm 13 Years Old with a Desire to become Staff. I've always been Discouraged to Apply for the Staff Team because of my Age; I believe I've got what it takes so I decided to Apply and hope for the best.

+1 decent application, seen him around.
He has helped me alot.

- He doesn't meet the age requirement but I think he should be given a chance to prove his maturity.

+/- decent app but under the age requirement.. around a week playtime would be nice to prove that he is mature for his age!

-1 underaged and no prior experience to show the lvl of maturity
would at least like to see an interview for

The experience I don't care about. Everyone can start off brand new. But if you're going to apply with your current age. I would recommend getting at least 3 recommendations from staff to apply. Get to know the community a bit more (especially the staff) and reapply.

+1 decent application, seen him around.
He has helped me alot.

- He doesn't meet the age requirement but I think he should be given a chance to prove his maturity.
+1 reason above

Application Denied
We appreciate your interest in staffing. You may reapply for an Atomic Networks Staff Position in 2 Weeks, DM me with questions/concerns.
As an underage staff member, the expectations to join the team are a lot higher. Display professionalism, and get the good word of multiple staff members if you are interested in applying again.​