Denied Blaze_ Staff Application

Blaze1

Moderator On AtomicRP
DarkRP Staff Member
User
Mar 23, 2022
Username: Blaze_

◈ Your In-Game Name: Blaze1

Link to your Public Steam Profile: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199091534433

Your age (we only accept staff 15 and older with few exceptions): 13 (I've got Staff Recommendations from DarkTreip, Doc Connors, Cat, and Waggy)

Your Discord (with tag): Blaze_Knife#1500

Is your discord name the same as your In-Game Name on AtomicRP? No

Have you ever been warned on AtomicRP? No

How much playtime do you have on the server? 1 Week and 16 Hours

Have you read up on our rules fully? Yes

Have you read up on the (DRP) Staff Information section of the forums? Yes

Do you have a microphone and use it on a consistent basis? Yes

Do you have any prior experience staffing on other Garry's Mod servers within the past 4 years? No

Have you previously staffed on AtomicRP? No

What is your time zone? PST

What time of the day (for you) are you usually on? 1-2PM to 1-2AM

Why do you want to be a part of the AtomicRP Staff Team? After playing many DarkRP Servers in the past, this is the one that really stood out to me. AtomicRP has a very Respectful Community and an Organized Staff Team. After playing for countless Hours a Day I decided I wanted to join the AtomicRP Staff Team. I love helping people in any way I can, even if it's not an In-Game thing. I've been looking for a Server to Dedicate countless Hours into, and AtomicRP is the one that I choose. I enjoy seeing people of the Community having fun Interacting with one and another to make Friendships or even Enemies; I wouldn't want anyone's Roleplay Scenes to get Ruined by someone who isn't following the Rules. I know I'm ready to take on the Responsibilities of being a Staff Member!

Why should you be accepted onto the AtomicRP Staff Team? I'm excellent with Activity and I'm able to get on when needed. I like putting myself in other Players Shoes to get more of an idea of why they did this Action. I wouldn't jump to any Conclusions after hearing some of the Story instead I would ask for all of it even if it takes time. I'm good at staying Organized and being very Patient. I've always been able to give my time to help others have fun with their time. I work very well with Large Groups and love to bring any Ideas to the table when I have the chance to. I'm very good with Controlling myself and calming down other Players. I want to prove to Atomic that no matter the Age any one can be a good Staff Member!

Optional: Include any other information about yourself that you'd like the community and the management team to know about you. Thank you for reading my Application and I hope to see you sometime in Game!

+1 good app i gave you a recommendation but you already sent in the app but you seem like a chill guy you helped me out when i first started and was nice

+1 very good effort considering your age, if Connors and Treip recommend then I think you'd at least deserve an interview

+1 Deserves an interview. Was talking to him quite a bit yesterday, I know he's young but he has displayed very good maturity for his age. Once you hear his interview, you're going to forget his age guaranteed.

+1 got recommendations, also you seem dedicated with effort shown in the app I think you deserve an interview at least.

Good luck!

+/- I don't know you, your underage but others are saying plus 1 so im just going to give you an even.. Good luck!