Denied Mungo_Berry Staff Application

Mungo_Berry

User
Feb 6, 2024
Username: Mungo_Berry

◈ Your In-Game Name: Mungo_Berry

Link to your Public Steam Profile: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199097730161/

Your Age: 18

Your Discord Tag: supertoast6166

Is your discord name the same as your In-Game Name on AtomicRP? Yes

Have you ever been warned or banned on any Atomic Networks servers? Yes I was warned for fail rp because I was unaware at the time that adverting to many times was against the rules Aswell as the time limits for rp actions i have now no longer committed any of these after I was informed by the staff and read up on the rules

How much playtime do you have on the server? 3 days

Have you read up on our rules fully? Yes

Have you read up on the (DRP) Staff Information section of the forums? Yes

Do you have a microphone and use it on a consistent basis? Yes

Do you have any prior experience staffing on other Garry's Mod servers within the past 4 years? no

Please detail your tenure at these other servers, include the following...
> Time on the Staff Team
> Rank (If applicable)
> Contacts from Community (If you have any)

Have you previously staffed on AtomicRP? No

What is your time zone? central standard time

What time of the day (for you) are you usually on? 5-12AM

Why do you want to be a part of the AtomicRP Staff Team? I want to help build the community into a fun and fair place.

Why should you be accepted onto the AtomicRP Staff Team?
I totally think I should be on the AtomicRP staff team cause I'm, super into helping people out. I hate seeing folks upset or feeling cheated, So, like, being part of the staff team would let me spread some cheer and make sure everyone's having a blast in the server, and I'm, totally chill and patient, dude. Nothing really gets to me, and I'm, like, the king of solving problems with people. You can always count on me to be there and not bail, Joining the staff team sounds rad! I wanna bring my awesome communication skills and spread some good vibes. Making AtomicRP a cool place for everyone sounds awesome, and I'm totally down to make that happen

Optional: Include any other information about yourself that you'd like the community and the management team to know about you. I enjoy playing gmod and especially on atomic rp and I want to become a member of the staff who help keep this place so enjoyable for me and others and I am a very good people person and problem solver also this

Last edited:
Application Denied
Due to your application and what has been provided in it and the comments you tried to delete you have been Backlisted from future staffing
opportunities.

Any questions feel free to reach out to Upper Staff​