User
Aug 29, 2021
Username: blazerisbest

In-Game Name ♛ blazerisbest

SteamID/SteamID64 STEAM_0:0:177192894

Discord blazerisbest#6148

Date of Item Loss Dec 22, 2021

Time of Item Loss 6:00 pm est

What happened? Everyone was set to citizens and although my printers stayed I had about 4 mil invested in to guns shelfs as a black market dealer and lost everything

What do you need refunded? I do not know exactly how much I lost but when I put up the gun shelf I bought 10x miniguns 10x double barrels 10x emp grenades 10x an-94 10x m1918 BARs 10x Damascus Swords 10x USAS 10x Barret m82s 10x PSG-1 I probably had 7/10 of my stock left seeing as I had put it down not to long ago

Please put any evidence to substantiate your claim here. My evidence isn't clear cut but I have a video of me walking around spawn with my gunshelfs in view but I never hover over them and I have footage of me being set to citizen

https://youtu.be/XLiLyJ1sP-s

Do you have a better clip or even a screenshot of your shelves? Based on the evidence you have shown, I am unable to determine if the shelves are actually yours.

I dont have any more proof atm but im looking for more and when rewatched the clip it shows people buying from my gunshelf in chat and I thought it was worth a try because moistbanannabread said I might be able to get a refund even with the little evidence I had. Im gonna try to pm jeff dog to see if he has any footage even though chances are low.

I dont have any more proof atm but im looking for more and when rewatched the clip it shows people buying from my gunshelf in chat and I thought it was worth a try because moistbanannabread said I might be able to get a refund even with the little evidence I had. Im gonna try to pm jeff dog to see if he has any footage even though chances are low.
Alright if you get some more evidence just put it here, and I'll review it, But if you're unable to get clearer evidence I will unfortunately need to deny this refund request. I'll give you three days to see if your friend has evidence that can back up your claim.

Also, the only reason why I am asking you to gather more evidence is that I am unable to see which weapons you had on the shelves.

Refund Denied
You have failed to appeal your refund within the designated 7 day claim period.​