Denied blittre06 Staff Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

blittre06

User
Feb 28, 2022
Username: blittre06

◈ Your In-Game Name: Blitt

Link to your Public Steam Profile: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198451051377/

Your Age: 16

Your Discord Tag: Blitt#6583

Is your discord name the same as your In-Game Name on AtomicRP? Yes

Have you ever been warned or banned on any Atomic Networks servers? Yes

Please detail all of your warns and bans. fail rp i leanred my lesson

How much playtime do you have on the server? 6 days

Have you read up on our rules fully? Yes

Have you read up on the (DRP) Staff Information section of the forums? Yes

Do you have a microphone and use it on a consistent basis? Yes

Do you have any prior experience staffing on other Garry's Mod servers within the past 4 years? Yes

Please detail your tenure at these other servers, include the following...
> Time on the Staff Team
> Rank (If applicable)
> Contacts from Community (If you have any)
mod on a old server got shutdown

Have you previously staffed on AtomicRP? No

What is your time zone? central

What time of the day (for you) are you usually on? depends when I work and what time im off

Why do you want to be a part of the AtomicRP Staff Team? I want to be part of the staff team because I want to help people when it is needed most. I often help as many people as I can. If i am accepted i will be as helpful as i can and everything will be resolved evenly.

Why should you be accepted onto the AtomicRP Staff Team? I would like to be accepted into the staff team because I am a very helpful person and I would love to be a part of the people that helped me throughout the days that I play on the server. I hope one day i can help lighten the work loads of other admins as they are swamped and i would love to help ease their shoulders.I love being apart of the communities and this one would be a great one to join The community that i could relate this too would be my friend group everyone helps out everyone and no one goes into something alone.

Optional: Include any other information about yourself that you'd like the community and the management team to know about you. I love to help new players

+1 I would like to see more on the "Why do you want to be a part of the AtomicRP Staff Team" but over all seems like you want to help

Application Denied
You are on our staff blacklist.
For further questions/inquiries please reach out to a member of the Management Team on our Discord (discord.gg/atmc)​

Status
Not open for further replies.