Accepted Bonez's Staff Application #2

Bonez

Trial Mod
User
Jun 8, 2021
Your In-Game Name: Bonez

Steam Name: Same as IGN - Bonez

Link to your Public Steam Profile: : https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198272969566/

Your age (we only accept staff 15 and older): I'm 18 years old

Your discord name/tag: š•­š–”š–“š–Šš–Ÿ#0003

Is your discord name the same as your In-Game Name on AtomicRP? It indeed is!

Have you ever been warned/kicked/banned on any Atomic Networks Servers? If yes, what for? I would like to believe I have been warned twice on two separate occasions. The more recent one was due to someone I knew was getting arrested so I went to save him, but we weren't partying up which I didn't know I had to be to save a friend. So I was pulled into a sit and we talked it out, then was verbally warned. The other time I can't exactly remember but I think it had to with the same situation. As of now though, all of my previous warns have be removed and I'm warn-free.

How much playtime do you have on the server? (24 hour minimum) 6 Days and 11 hours total.

Have you read up on our rules fully? I have indeed read them all. I will say I do have a little of issue with forgetting things but I'll do my best to answer questions as they are given.

Have you read up on the (DRP) Staff Information section of the Forums? I have indeed read them all, as I even have them saved to remember going forward.

Do you have a microphone and use it on a consistent basis? I always use my mic anytime I'm on due to enjoying the company of other people. Only times I don't use it is when someone in person is wanting to speak with me or I need to be a little quiet for those around me as well.

Do you have any prior experience staffing on other Garry's Mod servers? (Please go into detail if the answer is Yes) I actually do have experience on being part of staff! I was a moderator on one of the Icefuse Network servers for a few months before becoming really busy with irl situations. I enjoyed what I was doing, enjoyed helping out the community and getting rid of those who try to ruin it for others.

Have you received any recommendations to apply for staff from current AtomicRP Staff Members? (If so list them below)
- Lil Marco Vert
- Damarcus
- Duvine
- Shiloh

If you answered yes to the previous question, do you have experience with SAM? AWarn3? BLogs? I'd like to say I have used the BLogs before but it's been almost a year since I was apart of staff on the other server. I am capable of relearning/learning any and all systems to achieve absolute success.

Why do you want to be a part of the staff team? Iā€™d like to join the staff team for a couple of reasons, some are based on what I saw as well. Ever since Iā€™ve joined, I have been surrounded by really funny and great people such as Lil Marco Vert, shiloh, Duvine and several others. People like them kept me coming each day, to play and hang out with others who love to have that sort of fun. With that being said, while there are people like those who cherish the time on the server, there are others who love to ruin it. I've seen multiple events of people rdming, prop blocking, and several other annoying/offensive events. I'm someone who is thickened skinned but there is a time and place for everything, being an minge or rdmer isnt one of them. Though it does happen so often, there always should be someone who should be able to handle at those times. For those reasons alone, Iā€™d love to apart of the team.

Why should you be accepted onto the staff team? Iā€™m normally on all the time, mainly towards the night due to working in the morning. As I do admin other things like discord servers and used to admin on Ark servers when I played on the xbox. I do have a semi understanding on how the gmod commands works and such, but definitely would like to get taught a few things. I enjoy working with others and helping where I can, with whatever is needed. I follow orders to the best of my ability and try to show that I can get the work done. This would allow a swift moving chain of command and allow for a quick moving staff team. This creates an opportunity to deliver quicker punishments to the players breaking the rules on the servers, which is the main goal of staffing. And if I get a hang of things, I could even teach others if thatā€™s desired of me.

What is your timezone? Pacific Daylight Time PST/PDT (GMT-7)

+1 this been an OG homie for me since I joined the server. Really good person and very respectful. 2x is the one that will land you a spot here on the staff team.

+1 seems like he know the rules and a all around really chill guy this staff app is better than the last seems like he has determination to join staff good luck man!!

+1 very fucking cool. Is very good with his words. Very responsible when comes to bad moments. Very good at giving tips <3

+1 dude is a OG of the best gang on the sever Dream orange creamsicle formally Bruh. He is very cool and should be staff asap

Accepted for Interview
Reach out to Beta on Discord within 3 days to schedule your interview.
Note: Failure to schedule your interview within 3 days will result in your application being denied.

Application Accepted
Reach out to MONKEYGOD or Unknown within 3 days to schedule your training
Note: Failure to schedule your training within 3 days will result in your application being denied.