Denied Bothnome47's Staff application

OdArtemis

User
Jan 18, 2021
Your In-Game Name: bothnome47

Steam Name: bothnome47

Link to your Public Steam Profile: : https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198807862637/

Your age (we only accept staff 15 and older): 15

Your discord name/tag: Artemis#1793

Is your discord name the same as your In-Game Name on AtomicRP? no

Have you ever been warned/kicked/banned on any Atomic Networks Servers? If yes, what for? NLR during raid, on my first day of playing I ran into the bank after I died.

How much playtime do you have on the server? (1 day minimum playtime, 1 week in the community) 4hr 11m 23s ive been playing on the server since 2018.

Have you read up on our rules fully? yes

Have you read up on the (DRP) Staff Information section of the Forums? yes

Do you have a microphone and use it on a consistent basis? yes

Do you have any prior experience staffing on other Garry's Mod servers? (Please go into detail if the answer is Yes) no

If you answered yes to the previous question, do you have experience with SAM? AWarn3? BLogs? no

Why do you want to be a part of the staff team? So I can make sure the server a better place for the players.

Why should you be accepted onto the staff team? because I'm a hard worker, good person, and non bias.

This Application Looked like you took 25 seconds to make. This is Immature and shows that you don't really care about the community at all. If you cant put in any effort as a applicant how are we going to trust you as a Staff Member.

NGL this is pathetic Ik your 15 but at that age I wrote more that a sentence when I was 15 . I think you should making your new application because your gonna have 2 weeks until you'll be able to apply again.

This Application Looked like you took 25 seconds to make. This is Immature and shows that you don't really care about the community at all. If you cant put in any effort as a applicant how are we going to trust you as a Staff Member.

NGL this is pathetic Ik your 15 but at that age I wrote more that a sentence when I was 15 . I think you should making your new application because your gonna have 2 weeks until you'll be able to apply again.

they were simple questions. they shouldn't take more than a couple of words.

I like that the server wasn't even up in 2018 but my man played it then and still cant meet the requirements -1

My apologies guys I just read it and realized that I have done a terrible job, I will work on my new application and hopefully have it up in two weeks! :)