Denied Breadboy Staff Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Breadboy

User
May 20, 2023
Username: Breadboy

◈ Your In-Game Name: Breadboy

Link to your Public Steam Profile: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199173107942/

Your Age: 17

Your Discord Tag: Breadboy#1774

Is your discord name the same as your In-Game Name on AtomicRP? Yes

Have you ever been warned or banned on any Atomic Networks servers? Yes

Please detail all of your warns and bans. (mrdm (class v) 29/06/2022) and (mrdm (class v) 14/07/2022) warnings are from around a year ago so I can't really remember the story with those but i know they are mrdm of some kind and that was back wen i did not know the rules. and the other 2 are (fail rp during a raid (class 3) (13/05/2023) and (rdm (class 3) (13/05/2023). i got the fail rp one from going back to my base wen i died and i did not know the second life rule at the time. the rdm one was from killing someone i though was going to raid me wen they went into my base. i also did not have kos signs at that time. but after those warnings i looked up the rules and made foot notes of the most of the rules so i would not break any of them on accident.

How much playtime do you have on the server? 1 week 2 days 11 hours

Have you read up on our rules fully? Yes

Have you read up on the (DRP) Staff Information section of the forums? Yes

Do you have a microphone and use it on a consistent basis? Yes

Do you have any prior experience staffing on other Garry's Mod servers within the past 4 years? No

Have you previously staffed on AtomicRP? No

What is your time zone? Eastern Daylight Saving Time

What time of the day (for you) are you usually on? on week days im on from 3:30pm to 12:30am on weekends im on from 11:00am to 1:30am

Why do you want to be a part of the AtomicRP Staff Team? i think atomic rp is one of the best darkrp severs on gmod right now and i would like to help the community out by making it a more safer and enjoyable to play and i would like to keep it that way. i seen and only play for not that long but from my time playing i have seen a very open community and have had fun with bunch's of people. i want to do this as a thank you and to keep it the way it is so others can have as much fun as i do playing. also i want to try something new and get some learning experience from this so i could staff in other places and know what to do and make a bunch of more community's the same as this one.

Why should you be accepted onto the AtomicRP Staff Team? i know that i have no experience in staffing but what i don't have in that i have in social experience. i have worked at a psychiatrist office for a year ( if you need to know the place or is you need more info just tell me) but i would like to think i can understand people more than others can. im a very out going and calm guy and i have not really let one thing really get to me emotionally in any way. i have talk to many people from many place's and nationalities and i can understand how some may act/feel in scenarios and i would thing if im staffing that would help me understand situations more. im a very determined and hard working guy and i will do anything to be the best i can. i always try my best at everything i do.im a very fast leaner and will do my best to learn everything about being the a staff and how to do my best as one.

Optional: Include any other information about yourself that you'd like the community and the management team to know about you.
if there's anymore info you want on my character or anymore info about me i wont mind answering or doing a one on one interview whatever works best for you.

Last edited by a moderator:

You have good playtime but the effort you put into this application is extremely low, i would advise to take a look at the accepted staff applications for a general idea on what the staff team is looking for.

Accepted Staff Applications( Click Me)
i understand and it was my fault for not looking more into this but i have looked into this and have change and add some stuff to my application and i thank you for helping me

+/- never really seen you maybe have just dont remember, warnings are a bit interesting. app is decent.

Application Denied
Your application has been denied as a result of a report that you had the enforcement guidelines open during the interview.
You cannot reapply. You have been blacklisted from staffing on Atomic as a result of cheating on the interview.​

Status
Not open for further replies.