Denied Bruh Edition Staff Application

Bruh Edition

User
Jun 26, 2022
Username: Bruh Edition

◈ Your In-Game Name: Bruh Edition

Link to your Public Steam Profile: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198127895235/

Your age (we only accept staff 15 and older): 16

Your Discord (with tag): Bruh Editon#2332

Is your discord name the same as your In-Game Name on AtomicRP? Yes

Have you ever been warned on AtomicRP? No

How much playtime do you have on the server? 2 Days and 2 Hours

Have you read up on our rules fully? Yes

Have you read up on the (DRP) Staff Information section of the forums? Yes

Do you have a microphone and use it on a consistent basis? Yes

Do you have any prior experience staffing on other Garry's Mod servers within the past 4 years? No

Have you previously staffed on AtomicRP? No

What is your time zone? Central Standard Time

What time of the day (for you) are you usually on? Mostly 6 pm - 2 am, and sometimes 4 pm - 2 am

Why do you want to be a part of the AtomicRP Staff Team? The primary reason I want to join is something like this: When people need a moderator when no one is online.

Why should you be accepted onto the AtomicRP Staff Team? I am a kind, trusting, and quick thinking person.

Optional: Include any other information about yourself that you'd like the community and the management team to know about you.

I think you forgot to write the application. Put more information in it because there is nothing here. You should probally just edit this one because it is still a young post.

-1 Respect the reasoning, don't have any information on you here and there's not enough written for us to consider you here. Feel free to edit your app and write some more, refer to previously accepted apps but don't plagiarise

-1 lacking effort, please refer to our accepted staff applications to get an idea on what we look for, Please do not plagiarize.

Application Denied
Thank you for your interest in contributing to our community, you may reapply in 2 Weeks. If you have any further questions/concerns, reach out to a member of the management team on our discord.
(Blake#6299)