Denied Bruntwaffle Staff Application

Bruntwaffle

User
Sep 29, 2021
Username: Bruntwaffle

◈ Your In-Game Name: Bruntwaffle

Link to your Public Steam Profile: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198222218216/

Your age (we only accept staff 15 and older with few exceptions): 21

Your Discord (with tag): Bruntwaffle#8431

Is your discord name the same as your In-Game Name on AtomicRP? Yes

Have you ever been warned on AtomicRP? Yes

Please detail all of your warns and bans. I MRDM'ed as a joke once as a joke after resigning with a staff member and it went a little to far, but I've since learned my lesson. So far that has been my only warning in the 5 months I've been here.

How much playtime do you have on the server? 2 weeks, 3 days, 6hours, 47 minutes

Have you read up on our rules fully? Yes

Have you read up on the (DRP) Staff Information section of the forums? Yes

Do you have a microphone and use it on a consistent basis? Yes

Do you have any prior experience staffing on other Garry's Mod servers within the past 4 years? Yes

Please detail your tenure at these other servers, include the following...
> Time on the Staff Team
> Rank (If applicable)
> Contacts from Community (If you have any)
I've staffed on this server at one point for about 4 months, During that time I had acquired the rank of moderator, I've hosted my own server at one point back in 2015 with some friends, I was a co-owner for the server called Noxxed Gaming. I had also staffed for a School RP server back in 2016 for about half a year as well. That is in total all my staffing situations.

Have you previously staffed on AtomicRP? Yes

Were you removed from the staff team? No

Did you resign from the staff team? Yes

What is your time zone? EST

What time of the day (for you) are you usually on? Typically later during the day 6PM throughout the night time

Why do you want to be a part of the AtomicRP Staff Team? In general, I miss the fam, I miss vibing in the staff chat, and being able to communicate with everyone in the server. I have more time on my hands so ill be able to be active again and people keep keep coming up to me in game asking for me to reapply which has encouraged me to reapply and want to be here.

Why should you be accepted onto the AtomicRP Staff Team? Well I was staff before, I feel like I did a good job, I have more time on my hands now to do staffing again, and there has been high demand for the waffle to come back to life.

Optional: Include any other information about yourself that you'd like the community and the management team to know about you. As some of the past staff know, I'm a very nice and relaxed person, I don't bias players and friends from my job as a staff person, and overall I don't tolerate any bullying between players or staff, or any form of racism, hate speech, or homophobia.

I'm dedicated to the role of staff on duty, and whenever someone is needed on the server I'm usually there because I'm a night owl.

Thank you for your consideration. I hope to once again be apart of the staff team my homies.

+1 Good Application.
+1 Was once staff.
+1 Great interactions.
Side note: Helped me understand how to staff the first time I joined so it shows he cares about the community.
Ps: He's my dad.
GOOD LUCK!

-1 old staff yeh, but the app is like 2 sentences, also massed when he resigned?

+1 Old staff and also happy you decided to come back

+1 Cause I know how they have been acting on the server recently. They haven't been causing any new problems so I think brunt coming back is fine. They were a good staff member before.

-1 You were a good staff member

But we shouldnt be giving resigned staff members special treatment when they half ass their application. Also you did MRDM after resigning.

+/-

MRDM after resigning.

Little sus not going to lie. not going to technically support this

Application Denied
You may reapply for an Atomic Networks Staff Position in 2 weeks, Please DM me (Unknown..#2441) with questions/concerns.