Accepted Bruntwaffle's Staff app

Bruntwaffle

User
Sep 29, 2021
Your In-Game Name: Bruntwaffle

Steam Name: Bruntwaffle

Link to your Public Steam Profile: : https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198222218216/

Your age (we only accept staff 15 and older): 21

Your discord name/tag: Bruntwaffle#8431

Is your discord name the same as your In-Game Name on AtomicRP? Yes

Have you ever been warned/kicked/banned on any Atomic Networks Servers? If yes, what for? Banned but it was appealed the same day for being false.

How much playtime do you have on the server? (24 hour minimum) 2 days 23 hours

Have you read up on our rules fully? Yes

Have you read up on the (DRP) Staff Information section of the Forums? Yes

Do you have a microphone and use it on a consistent basis? Yess

Do you have any prior experience staffing on other Garry's Mod servers? (Please go into detail if the answer is Yes) Yes, Although it has been some time, I may need a quick refresher on some commands, But I have been staff on multiple server and was co owner of a server back in 2016 called noxed gaming, it was a dark rp server.

Have you received any recommendations to apply for staff from current AtomicRP Staff Members? (If so list them below) Yes, lil marco vert.

If you answered yes to the previous question, do you have experience with SAM? AWarn3? BLogs? Yes but I may need a refresher due to it being awhile since I've used them

Why do you want to be a part of the staff team? Sometimes while playing on the server I notice things can be little haptic or the tickets take some time to get responded to, and I stay up quite late and I feel like I could help in that area.

Why should you be accepted onto the staff team? I feel I am suitable for this position due to my previous experience, I wouldn't be biased, I am on pretty late so I could be of assistance when no one is able, and I am very nice and easy to get along with.

What is your timezone? EST

When I first joined the server this guy swept me up and immediately made me feel welcome. He got me, an antisocial person by nature to interact with the server in a way I likely wouldn't have. We've talked daily since, and he's a real nice guy, I think bringing someone like this onto your server staff would honestly be great for the community and great for the server as a whole.

+/- Would be nice to have someone on for those late hours, but the App is lacking a lot.

+1 I have taken a lot of tickets from you, and have shown me that you know what you're talking about. Hope you get a chance.

Accepted for Interview
Reach out to funkshway#5309 on Discord to schedule your interview.​

Application Accepted
Reach out to Shav on Discord (Shav#2573) within 3 days to schedule your training
Note: Failure to schedule your training within 3 days will result in your application being denied.

Last edited: