carminedaboi General Suggestion - Ban guns out AOS laws

carminedaboi

User
Mar 13, 2022

Suggestion Name Ban guns out AOS laws

What's Being Added/Removed/Changed remove Guns out AOS laws

Why It Should Be Added/Removed/Changed Guns out AOS laws should be removed because they hinder roleplay experience, and not many people read laws so people can just get arrested randomly only to realize the law is guns out aos, it's just a huge pain in the ass that i'm pretty sure nobody but the cops enjoy.

Links to Addons

-1 I've literally never felt the need to run around with my gun out while playing DarkRP, this is just a part of role-playing, learn to live with this and put the gun away. The law is specific and give cops a very active law to follow and let's them be productive.

-1 Don’t run around with a gun out and not expect to get arrested and It is on you as a player to be aware of the laws.

-1 just look at the law board every few mins or just don't pull a gun out, 9/10 times you don't need a gun all the time in DRP (unless gang wars and Doritos)

-1 Bad idea. It should be allowed because it's not really "roleplay" if people are just running around with guns pointing them at everyone.

The role of PD most of the time strives on this one law. This is the most powerful law I think in all of Darkrp. Removing it I think would be really bad for people who play PD roles.

Suggestion Denied
Get a gun license!
Thanks for taking the time to make a suggestion, for further questions feel free to reach out on Discord.​