Accepted Caspian's Job Application

Oh yeah you being a bully i remember that correctly and talking about doxxing in the discord might want to get your facts straight bud. you and about 10 other that were in their participating in that should be banned from the discord but not my call make sure you get your story right next time before you attack someone.
I'm not going to argue I simply gave my opinion of you, if you want to accuse me of something take it to a report instead of trying to slander me for my opinion I felt would further the server, have a good day

im not slandering you i said what i said about you because you decided to leave a rude comment on mine for sticking up for someone YOU were bullying. Then you decided to be a tough guy and say it on the mic in front of 10 people that you would doxx this guy. So its a no from me i will never be a fan of you because you are exactly what i quoted and im not ashamed of saying that to you.

Application Accepted
Reach out to Beta on Discord (Blake#6299) within 3 days to schedule your training
Note: Failure to schedule your training within 3 days will result in your application being denied.