CAT's Refund Request

CAT

User
Oct 5, 2021
In-Game Name: CAT Montana
Steam Name: CAT
SteamID: STEAM_0:1:211440034 (http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198383145797)
Discord: CAT#9161

Date and time of loss (specify the timezone): Around 10:50 PM (GMT +4:00)
What happened: So me and my party members were raiding a base that belonged to a guy named cupid, we were 3. me and one other guy died, and the 3rd guy killed cupid. so I came back just to sit and watch, but I came back to find cupid NLRed and killed the 3rd guy, and for that I killed him. Prior to killing him, I was armour vaping, and then I got my DB out forgetting to holster my vape. After I killed him, he kept coming back, after the 3rd NLR he killed me, or more accurately RDMed me, making me lose my armour vape and my double barrel. This is all recorded and there is solid proof on what I'm saying. Cupid already got warned for what he did by potompatomp but the admin that took my ticket and told me to come here and make a refund request was Daddystuffy.

What do you need refunded?: Armour Vape and Double Barrell (Or equivalent in DRP money)
Evidence:

you just fucked ur friend also by showing him raiding again after dying lol
well, its true, but he only continued raiding because that guy NLRed and RDMed him, that same friend reported that guy and got him warned

Request Accepted
Reach out to me or Unknown while we are in game on Discord with a link to this request to receive your items.​